Report NEP-HRM-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constant, Amelie F. & Tien, Bienvenue N. & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Meng, Jingzhou, 2011. "China's Latent Human Capital Investment: Achieving Milestones and Competing for the Top," IZA Discussion Papers 5650, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Muehler, Grit, 2011. "Dips and floors in workplace training: Using personnel records to estimate gender differences," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social Status, Human Capital Formation and the Long-run Effects of Money," MPRA Paper 30253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biondo, Alessio E. & Monteleone, Simona, 2010. "Return migration in Italy: what do we know?," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/1, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Hoddinott, John & Maluccio, John & Behrman, Jere R. & Martorell, Reynaldo & Melgar, Paul & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Ramirez-Zea, Manuel & Stein, Aryeh D. & Yount, Kathryn M., 2011. "The consequences of early childhood growth failure over the life course:," IFPRI discussion papers 1073, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cheng-Te Lee & Deng-Shing Huang, 2011. "Heterogeneous Human Capital, Trade and Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 11-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Fevang, Elisabeth & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2011. "The Sick Pay Trap," IZA Discussion Papers 5655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5991 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Szydlowski, 2012. "Incentives, Project Choice and Dynamic Multitasking," Discussion Papers 1525, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.