Report NEP-HRM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panagiotis Arsenis & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2011. "Corruption, Fertility, and Human Capital," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2011.
- Hanglberger, Dominik & Merz, Joachim, 2011. "Are Self-Employed Really Happier Than Employees? An Approach Modelling Adaptation and Anticipation Effects to Self-Employment and General Job Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 5629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristini, Annalise & Eriksson, Tor & Pozzoli, Dario, 2011. "High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark," Working Papers 11-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stenberg, Anders & de Luna, Xavier & Westerlund, Olle, 2011. "Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? Analyzing Annual Data Stretching Over 25 Years," Working Paper Series 8/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Stenberg, Anders & de Luna, Xavier & Westerlund, Olle, 2011. "Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? – Analyzing Annual Data Stretching over 25 Years," Umeå Economic Studies 823, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Katsuya Takii, 2011. "Persistent Productivity Differences Between Firms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 11E004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour market returns to higher education in Vietnam," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Asplund, Rita & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Intangible capital and wages: An analysis of wage gaps across occupations and genders in Czech Republic, Finland and Norway," Discussion Papers 1248, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.