Report NEP-HRM-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koning, Pierre & Webbink, Dinand & Vujic, Suncica & Martin, Nicholas G., 2010. "The Effect of Childhood Conduct Disorder on Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 4940, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- McCoy, Selina & Byrne, Delma, 2010. "Identifying the Barriers to Higher Education Participation," Papers RB2010/1/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "The Economics of International Differences in Educational Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 4925, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2010. "A Long-Run View of the University Gender Gap in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 4916, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2010. "Under pressure? The effect of peers on outcomes of young adults," Working Papers 201016, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Meng, Xin & Shen, Kailing & Xue, Sen, 2010. "Economic Reform, Education Expansion, and Earnings Inequality for Urban Males in China, 1988-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 4919, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zoë Kuehn, 2010. "Migration, wages, and parental background: Obstacles to entrepreneurship and growth in East Germany," Working Papers 2010-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 01 Sep 2011.
- Macdonald, Kevin & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2010. "Within-school tracking in south Korea : an analysis using Pisa 2003," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5266, The World Bank.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore