Report NEP-HRM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2009. "Migration and human capital in an endogenous fertility model," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Manuel Hidalgo Pérez & Walter García-Fontes, 2009. "Estimating Human Capital Externalities:The Case of Spanish Regions," Working Papers 09.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- van Praag, Mirjam C. & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van der Sluis, Justin, 2009. "Returns for Entrepreneurs vs. Employees: The Effect of Education and Personal Control on the Relative Performance of Entrepreneurs vs. Wage Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 4628, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richter, Wolfram F. & Braun, Christoph, 2009. "Efficient Subsidization of Human Capital Accumulation with Overlapping Generations and Endogenous Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4629, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Serdar Ozkan & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Fatih Guvenen, 2009. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Staff Report 438, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fabian Kindermann, 2009. "Public versus Private Education with Risky Human Capital," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 246, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "High Skilled Migration from India An Analysis of its Economic Implications," Working Papers id:2344, eSocialSciences.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2009. ""Human Capital Formation in Mitsubishi Zaibatsu in Prewar Japan: Analysis of Personal History Data" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-216, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:14/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael B Coelli, 2009. "Parental Job Loss, Income Shocks and the Education Enrolment of Youth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1060, The University of Melbourne.
- Suedekum, Jens & Wolf, Katja & Blien, Uwe, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 4619, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simon Fietze & Elke Holst & Verena Tobsch, 2009. "Personality and Career: She's Got What It Takes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 955, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.