Report NEP-HRM-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Pizarro & Juan C.Real & M.Dolores de la Rosa, 2009. "The role of entrepreneurial culture and human capital in innovation," Working Papers 09.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Bianchi, Milo, 2009. "Credit Constraints, Entrepreneurial Talent, and Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008. "Migration and Globalization: Challenges and Perspectives for the Research Infrastructure," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 51, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Teresa Harms & Jonathan Gershuny, 2009. "Time Budgets and Time Use," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 65, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Mavromaras, Kostas & McGuinness, Seamus & Fok, Yin King, 2009. "Overskilling Dynamics and Education Pathways," Papers WP307, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Richard Belfield & David Marsden, 2009. "Institutions and the Management of Human Resources: Incentive Pay Systems in France and Great Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0941, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.