Report NEP-HRM-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsuya Takii & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2009. "On the Role of Job Assignment in a Comparison of Education Systems," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2009. "The Impact of Skill Development and Human Capital Training on Self Help Groups," Working Paper Series 2009:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2009. "Education, Innovation, and Long-Run Growth," ISER Discussion Paper 0731, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2011.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:16038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Skuterud, Mikal & Su, Mingcui, 2009. "Immigrant Wage Assimilation and the Return to Foreign and Host-Country Sources of Human Capital," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-38, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2009.
- Balleer, Almut & van Rens, Thijs, 2009. "Cyclical Skill-Biased Technological Change," IZA Discussion Papers 4258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas Hérault & Guyonne Kalb, 2009. "Intergenerational Correlation of Labour Market Outcomes," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009. "Household economic status, schooling costs, and schooling bias against non-biological children in Malawi," MPRA Paper 15855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2009.
- Nikiforow, Marina, 2009. "Does training on behavioral finance influence fund managers' perception and behavior?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-419, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2009. "The Height Premium in Earnings: The Role of Physical Capacity and Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 4266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).