Report NEP-HRM-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe, 2008. "Human capital and economic activity in urban America," Staff Reports 332, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & P. Chelucci, 2008. "International TFP Dynamics and Human Capital Stocks: a Panel Data Analysis, 1960-2003," Working Paper CRENoS 200812, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Checchi, Daniele & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Leonardi, Marco, 2008. "Intergenerational Persistence in Educational Attainment in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3622, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arnaud LEFRANC & Fumiaki OJIMA & Takashi YOSHIDA, 2008. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Income and Education: A Comparison of Japan and France," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/25, European University Institute.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00308746_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris Papageorgiou & Subir Lall & Florence Jaumotte, 2008. "Rising Income Inequality; Technology, or Trade and Financial Globalization?," IMF Working Papers 08/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Schwerdt, Guido & Ichino, Andrea & Ruf, Oliver & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Josef, 2008. "Does the Color of the Collar Matter? Firm Specific Human Capital and Post-Displacement Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 3617, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simone Tuor & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Risk-Return Trade-Offs to Complete Educational Paths: Vocational, Academic and Mixed," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0031, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Xavier Pautrel, 2008. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth: A Reappraisal when Lifetime Is Finite," Working Papers 2008.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillaume Destré & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Michel Sollogoub, 2008. "Learning from experience or learning from others? Inferring informal training from a human capital earnings function with matched employer–employee data," Post-Print halshs-00304283, HAL.
- Sofronis Clerides & Pascal Courty & Yupei Ma, 2020. "Store expensiveness and consumer saving: Insights from a new decomposition of price dispersion," Working Paper series 20-08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- N Powdthavee & A Vignoles, 2008. "The Socio-Economic Gap in University Drop Out," Discussion Papers 08/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Immigration Accounting: U.S. States 1960-2006," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0805, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Said Hanchane & Audrey Dumas, 2008. "The Impact of Job Training on the Performances of Moroccan Firms: Empirical Evidence with Firm-Level Panel Data," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0030, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Adele Bergin, 2008. "Job Mobility in Ireland," Economics Department Working Paper Series n1940708.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Marco J. van der Leij & I. Sebastian Buhai, 2008. "A Social Network Analysis of Occupational Segregation," Working Papers 2008.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2008. "Cognitive Skills Explain Economic Preferences, Strategic Behavior, and Job Attachment," IZA Discussion Papers 3609, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).