Report NEP-HRM-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:330 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Merike Darmody & Emer Smyth & Selina McCoy, 2007. "Adolescents' Educational Attainment and School Experiences in Contemporary Ireland," Papers WP213, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olusegun A. Akanbi & Niek J. Schoeman, 2007. "The Welfare Implications of Expenditure on Education and Public Expenditure in General in African Countries," Working Papers 200707, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Daniel Egel, 2007. "Youth Exclusion in Iran: The State of Education, Employment and Family Formation," Working Papers e07-2, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- van Baalen, P.J. & Karsten, L., 2007. "Is Management Interdisciplinary? The Evolution of Management as an Interdisciplinary Field of Research and Education in the Netherlands," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-047-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Verheul, I. & van Stel, A.J., 2007. "Entrepreneurial Diversity and Economic Growth," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-070-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Joseph Kaboski & Trevon D. Logan, 2007. "Factor Endowments and the Returns to Skill: New Evidence from the American Past," NBER Working Papers 13589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nekby, Lena & Rödin, Magnus & Özcan, Gülay, 2007. "Acculturation Identity and Educational Attainment," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:6, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Jeanette Findlay & Patricia Findlay & Chris Warhurst, 2007. "Estimating the Demand for Union-Led Learning in Scotland," Working Papers 2007_38, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary D. Hansen & Selo Imrohoroglu, 2007. "Business Cycle Fluctuations and the Life Cycle: How Important is On-The-Job Skill Accumulation?," NBER Working Papers 13603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2007. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/48, European University Institute.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5654 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn, 2007. "Resources and student achievement – evidence from a Swedish policy reform," Working Paper Series 2007:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011916 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "Flessibilità e istituzioni nel mercato del lavoro: dagli economisti classici agli economisti istituzionalisti," Working Papers 0706, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Emer Smyth, 2007. "Unemployment - Stage or Stigma? Being Unemployed During an Economic Boom," Papers WP215, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).