Report NEP-HRM-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gavin Murphy & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2007. "The Effects of Human Capital on Output Growth in ICT Industries: Evidence from OECD Countries," Papers WP184, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Ulla & Uusitalo, Roope, 2007. "Labour Market Effects of Polytechnic Education Reform: The Finnish Experience," MPRA Paper 4412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arze del Granado, Javier & Fengler, Wolfgang & Ragatz, Andrew & Yavuz, Elif, 2007. "Investing in Indonesia’s Education: Allocation, Equity, and Efficiency of Public Expenditures," MPRA Paper 4372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin, 2007. "Many Children Left Behind? Textbooks and Test Scores in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 13300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick A. Puhani & Andrea M. Weber, 2007. "Persistence of the School Entry Age Effect in a System of Flexible Tracking," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-30, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Alvarez, Jesus & Moreno, Vicente Garcia & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2007. "Institutional effects as determinants of learning outcomes : exploring state variations in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4286, The World Bank.
- Paul O'Brien, 2007. "Enhancing Incentives to Improve Performance in the Education System in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 570, OECD Publishing.
- Emer Smyth & Merike Darmody, 2007. ""Man Enough To Do It"? Girls and Non-Traditional Subjects in Lower Secondary Education," Papers WP198, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2007. "Sustained Output Growth Under Uncertainty: A Simple Model With Human Capital," Discussion Paper Series 2007_20, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.
- Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas, 2007. "A Note on Human Capital and the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Merike Darmody & Emer Smyth, 2007. "Managing Term-Time Employment and study in Ireland," Papers WP185, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michael Lechner & Rosalia Vazquez-Alvarez, 2007. "Stochastic labour market shocks, labour market programmes, and human capital formation: a theoretical and empirical analysis," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-27, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4366 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tindara ADDABBO & Donata Favaro, 2007. "Education and wage differentials by gender in Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp04_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Michel, BEINE & Cecily, DEFOORT & FrÃ©dÃ©ric, DOCQUIER, 2007. "A Panel Data Analysis of the Brain Gain," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007024, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- R. Antonietti & D. Antonioli, 2007. "Conditional Leptokurtosis in Energy Prices: Multivariate Evidence from Futures Markets," Working Papers 594, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.