Report NEP-HRM-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup & Nisha, Fozia, 2006. "An extension to the neoclassical growth modelto Estimate Growth and Level Effects," MPRA Paper 2186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah Brown & Gaia Garino & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Returns to Education and Risky Financial Investment," Working Papers 2006012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
- Cerdan-Infantes, Pedro & Vermeersch, Christel, 2007. "More time is better : an evaluation of the fulltime school program in Uruguay," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4167, The World Bank.
- Francisco Marmolejo & Reynold Gonzalez & Nils Gersberg & Suvi Nenonen & Pablo Campos Calvo-Sotelo, 2007. "Higher Education Facilities: Issues and Trends," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/1, OECD Publishing.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Chiara BROCCOLINI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2007. "Mass Tertiary Education, Higher Education Standard and University Reform: A Theoretical Analysis," Working Papers 277, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Social Interaction and Intergenerational Skill Transfer," Working Papers 2006013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Education, Risk Preference and Wages," Working Papers 2006002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Cost Structure of Higher Education in Further Education Colleges in England," Working Papers 2006010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A. & Thurik, A.R., 2007. "Allocation and Productivity of Time in New Ventures of Female and Male Entrepreneurs," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-009-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Michael Lokshin, 2007. "Obstacles to School Progression in Rural Pakistan: An Analysis of Gender and Sibling Rivalry Using Field Survey Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-484, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Over-Education of UK Immigrants: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey," Working Papers 2006001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Pipit Pitriyan, 2006. "The Impact of Child Labor on Child’s Education: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200609, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.