Report NEP-HRM-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup & Nisha, Fozia, 2006. "An extension to the neoclassical growth modelto Estimate Growth and Level Effects," MPRA Paper 2186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah Brown & Gaia Garino & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Returns to Education and Risky Financial Investment," Working Papers 2006012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
- Cerdan-Infantes, Pedro & Vermeersch, Christel, 2007. "More time is better : an evaluation of the fulltime school program in Uruguay," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4167, The World Bank.
- Francisco Marmolejo & Reynold Gonzalez & Nils Gersberg & Suvi Nenonen & Pablo Campos Calvo-Sotelo, 2007. "Higher Education Facilities: Issues and Trends," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/1, OECD Publishing.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Chiara BROCCOLINI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2007. "Mass Tertiary Education, Higher Education Standard and University Reform: A Theoretical Analysis," Working Papers 277, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Social Interaction and Intergenerational Skill Transfer," Working Papers 2006013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Education, Risk Preference and Wages," Working Papers 2006002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Cost Structure of Higher Education in Further Education Colleges in England," Working Papers 2006010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009879 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Michael Lokshin, 2007. "Obstacles to School Progression in Rural Pakistan: An Analysis of Gender and Sibling Rivalry Using Field Survey Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-484, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Over-Education of UK Immigrants: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey," Working Papers 2006001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Pipit Pitriyan, 2006. "The Impact of Child Labor on Child’s Education: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200609, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.