Report NEP-HRM-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Laurent Thai Bao Luong, 2006. "New technology, human capital and growth for developing countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "A Dynamic Analysis of Educational Attainment, Occupational Choices, and Job Search," MPRA Paper 861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2006. "The Entrepreneur's Mode of Entry: Business Takeover or New Venture Start," IZA Discussion Papers 2382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Empirical Evidence on Occupation and Industry Specific Human Capital," MPRA Paper 863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2006. "Training and Economic Density: Some Evidence from Italian Provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0030, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2006. "The Aggregate Labor Market Effects of the Swedish Knowledge Lift Program," IZA Discussion Papers 2385, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jere R. Behrman, University of Pennsylvania & John Hoddinott & John Maluccio & Erica Soler-Hampejsek & Emily L. Behrman & Reynaldo Martorell & Manuel Ramirez-Zea, Institute of Nutrition for Central Am, 2006. "What Determines Adult Cognitive Skills? Impacts of Pre-Schooling, Schooling and Post-Schooling Experiences in Guatemala," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0615, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:176 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith A. Bender & John S. Heywood, 2006. "Educational Mismatch Among Ph.D.s: Determinants and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 12693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena D'Agosto & Nazaria Solferino & Giovanni Tria, 2006. "The Migration and FDI Puzzle: Complements or Substitutes?," CEIS Research Paper 76, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill diffusion by temporary migration? Returns to Western European working experience in the EU-accession countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0607, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 30 Aug 2006.
- Yaz Terajima, 2006. "Education and Self-Employment: Changes in Earnings and Wealth Inequality," Staff Working Papers 06-40, Bank of Canada.
- Markus Mobius & Raphael Schoenle, 2006. "The Evolution of Work," NBER Working Papers 12694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Belzil & Marco Leonardi, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 0607, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2006. "Economic centrality, per capita income and human capital – some results at regional level," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/28, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.