Report NEP-HPE-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael S. Harr'e & Adam Harris & Scott McCallum, 2019. "Singularities and Catastrophes in Economics: Historical Perspectives and Future Directions," Papers 1907.05582, arXiv.org.
- Julien Grandjean, 2019. "Gordon Tullock on Majority Voting: the Making of a Conviction," Working Papers of BETA 2019-28, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lee, Ronald D., 2019. "Samuelson's Contributions to Population Theory and Overlapping Generations in Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 12442, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2019. "Strategic complexity and the value of thinking," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 431, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Antonio Penta & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2019. "Rationalizability, Observability and Common Knowledge," Working Papers 1106, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2019. "Luigi L. Pasinetti: An intellectual biography by Mauro L. Baranzini and Amalia Mirante. An analysis and comment," MPRA Paper 95330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colvin, Christopher L. & Fliers, Philip, 2019. "Going Dutch: The management of monetary policy in the Netherlands during the interwar gold standard," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2019-03, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Michael J. HAUPERT, 2019. "Measuring Success: Clio and the Value of Database Creation," Working Papers of BETA 2019-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marjorie Grice–hutchinson, 2019. "About the origins and development of the concept of the School of Salamanca [Acerca de los orígenes y desarrollo del concepto de Escuela de Salamanca]," Post-Print hal-02163071, HAL.
- Florent Pasquier, 2017. "La transdisciplinarité, combien de divisions ?," Post-Print hal-02146462, HAL.
- Abigail McKnight, 2019. "Understanding the relationship between poverty, inequality and growth: a review of existing evidence," CASE Papers /216, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Fochmann, Martin & Hechtner, Frank & Kirchler, Erich & Mohr, Peter N. C., 2019. "When happy people make society unhappy: How incidental emotions affect compliance behavior," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 237, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Salvador Barberà & Walter Bossert & Kotaro Suzumura, 2019. "Daunou’s Voting Rule and the Lexicographic Assignment of Priorities," Working Papers 1107, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Svizzero, Serge & Tisdell, Clement, 2019. "Barter and the Origin of Money and Some Insights from the Ancient Palatial Economies of Mesopotamia and Egypt," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 291788, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Elena S. Korchmina, 2019. "‘Luxury’ As The Pedagogical Project Of The Russian Emperors And Empresses: The History Of The Concept In The 18th Century," HSE Working papers WP BRP 178/HUM/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Oliver, Adam, 2018. "Your money and your life: risk attitudes over gains and losses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88583, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.