Report NEP-HPE-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2017. "Involuntary Unemployment versus "Involuntary Employment" : J.M. Keynes and Beyond," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 25, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- David Hendry & John Muellbauer, 2017. "The future of macroeconomics: Macro theory and models at the Bank of England," Economics Series Working Papers 832, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Agent-Based Macroeconomics and Classical Political Economy: Some Italian Roots," LEM Papers Series 2017/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017. "Janos Kornai and General Equilibrium Theory," CEPN Working Papers hal-01583569, HAL.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "The Revolution of Information Economics: The Past and the Future," NBER Working Papers 23780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Neururer & Alexander Gruber, 2017. "Do the altruists lie less?," Working Papers 2017-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised 09 Nov 2017.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon & Kelsey, David, 2017. "Ambiguity and the Centipede Game: Strategic Uncertainty in Multi-Stage Games," Working Papers 0638, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Cory Cutsail & Farley Grubb, 2017. "The Paper Money of Colonial North Carolina, 1712-1774," NBER Working Papers 23783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf Jaziri, 2016. "Démystifier l'énigme de l'entrepreneur [ Demystify the entrepreneur's enigma ]," Post-Print hal-01393659, HAL.
- Julien Vercueil, 2016. "Régulation Theory: From Textbook to Research Agenda," Post-Print halshs-01422285, HAL.
- Robert Gibbons & Marco LiCalzi & Massimo Warglien, 2017. "What situation is this? Coarse cognition and behavior over a space of games," Working Papers 09, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nicholas Bloom & Charles I Jones & John Van Reenen & Michael Webb, 2017. "Are Ideas Getting Harder to Find?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1496, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2017. "(Mis-)Predicted Subjective Well-Being Following Life Events," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).