Report NEP-HPE-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petracca, Enrico, 2015. "A tale of paradigm clash: Simon, situated cognition and the interpretation of bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 64517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian Gough, 2014. "Climate Change and Sustainable Welfare: An Argument for the Centrality of Human Needs," CASE Papers case182, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Heise, Arne & Thieme, Sebastian, 2015. "What happened to heterodox economics in Germany after the 1970s," Discussion Papers 49, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Howard Glennerster, 2014. "Richard Titmuss: Forty years on," CASE Papers case180, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2015. "The republic of beliefs : a new approach to ?law and economics?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7259, The World Bank.
- Ilaria Di Tullio, 2015. "(English) Well (Italiano) Well," IRPPS Working Papers 71:2015, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Claude Diebolt, 2015. "Comment appréhender les temporalités de l’histoire économique ? Plaidoyer pour une cliométrie des événements rares," Working Papers of BETA 2015-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Obregon, Carlos, 2015. "Piketty is wrong," MPRA Paper 64593, University Library of Munich, Germany.