Report NEP-HPE-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/8159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mário Graça Moura, 2013. "Schumpeter's conceptions of process and order," FEP Working Papers 512, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanjaya, Muhammad Ryan, 2013.
"Mea Culpa, Economica: Perkembangan Konsep dan Pengajaran Ilmu Ekonomi Pasca Krisis Ekonomi Global 2008
[Mea Culpa, Economica: Development of Concept and Teaching of Economics Post-Crisis 2008]," MPRA Paper 51411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Michel Grabisch, 2013. "Multicoalitional solutions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard N. Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Approach to Economic History: Connecting the Two Strands," Working papers 2013-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2013. "The Use of Economics in WTO Appellate Body Decisions," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2013. "Make Humans Randomize," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-20, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Dominik Karos, 2013. "Coalition Formation in General Apex Games," Economics Series Working Papers 680, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/5772 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elise S. Brezis & Warren Young, 2013. "Population and Economic Growth: Ancient and Moderns," Working Papers 2013-10, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Francis L. Jeffries & Yonggang Lu, 2013. "Gender- and Frame-specific Audience Effects in Dictator Games," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Martinho Almeida, 2013. "Estudo bibliométrico do contributo de Buckley e Casson (1976) na investigação em negócios internacionais," Working Papers 97, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Eric Tymoigne & L. Randall Wray, 2013. "Modern Money Theory 101: A Reply to Critics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_778, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5927864 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gigi Foster & Paul Frijters & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Expectation Formation in an Evolving Game of Uncertainty: Theory and New Experimental Evidence," QuBE Working Papers 022, QUT Business School.