Report NEP-HPE-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kis, János, 2012. "State neutrality," Discussion Papers, Center for Global Constitutionalism SP IV 2012-801, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ehud Kalai & Eran Shmaya, 2013. "Compressed Equilibrium in Large Repeated Games of Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 1562, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Michał Krawczyk, 2013. "Delineating deception in experimental economics: Researchers' and subjects' views," Working Papers 2013-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Binder, 2013. "Subjective Well-being Capabilities: Bridging the Gap between the Capability Approach and Subjective Well-Being Research," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Andrew Caplin & Daniel Martin, 2013. "A Testable Theory of Imperfect Perception," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000649, David K. Levine.
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2013. "Conflict, Evolution, Hegemony, and the Power of the State," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000692, David K. Levine.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000666, David K. Levine.
- Guillaume PASTUREAU, 2013. "De l’usage social aux pratiques marchandes de l’argent. Une brève histoire des origines du microcrédit social," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2013. "A Political Theory of Populism," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000654, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00813551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore