Report NEP-HPE-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HPE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Sugden, 2012. "The behavioural economist and the social planner: To whom should behavioural welfare economics be addressed?," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 12-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- John K. Horowitz & Kenneth E. McConnell & James J. Murphy, 2012. "Behavioral Foundations of Environmental Economics and Valuation," Working Papers 2012-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Zur axiomatischen Einheit von Kreislauf-,Geld-, Preis- und Verteilungstheorie [The axiomatic unity of circuit, money, price and distribution]," MPRA Paper 44313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Gallice, 2012. "Preempting versus Postponing: the Stealing Game," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 281, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ishii, Ryosuke, 2012. "Observable Actions," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/4776, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2012. "On Equilibrium Refinement in Supermodular Games," Departmental Working Papers 201207, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2013. "Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 641, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does The John Bates Clark Medal Boost Subsequent Productivity And Citation Success?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F. Tieman, 2006. "On Myopic Equilibria in Dynamic Games with Endogenous Discounting," IMF Working Papers 06/302, International Monetary Fund.
- Gordon, Roger & Dahl, Gordon B., 2013. "Views among Economists: Professional Consensus or Point-Counterpoint?," IZA Discussion Papers 7184, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013. "Contracting under Incomplete Information and Social Preferences: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 44240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kane, Richard, 2012. "Measures and Motivations: U.S. National Income and Product Estimates During the Great Depression and World War II," MPRA Paper 44336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Kumhof & Jaromir Benes, 2012. "The Chicago Plan Revisited," IMF Working Papers 12/202, International Monetary Fund.
- George S Tavlas & James M. Boughton, 1991. "What Have We Learned About Estimating the Demand for Money? a Multicountry Evaluation of Some New Approaches," IMF Working Papers 91/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Akçomak, I. Semih & Webbink, Dinand & ter Weel, Bas, 2013. "Why Did the Netherlands Develop So Early? The Legacy of the Brethren of the Common Life," IZA Discussion Papers 7167, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).