Report NEP-HPE-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Sugden, 2012. "The behavioural economist and the social planner: To whom should behavioural welfare economics be addressed?," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 12-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- John K. Horowitz & Kenneth E. McConnell & James J. Murphy, 2012. "Behavioral Foundations of Environmental Economics and Valuation," Working Papers 2012-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012.
"Zur axiomatischen Einheit von Kreislauf-,Geld-, Preis- und Verteilungstheorie
[The axiomatic unity of circuit, money, price and distribution]," MPRA Paper 44313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Gallice, 2012. "Preempting versus Postponing: the Stealing Game," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 281, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ishii, Ryosuke, 2012. "Observable Actions," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/4776, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2012. "On Equilibrium Refinement in Supermodular Games," Departmental Working Papers 201207, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2013. "Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 641, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does The John Bates Clark Medal Boost Subsequent Productivity And Citation Success?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F. Tieman, 2006. "On Myopic Equilibria in Dynamic Games with Endogenous Discounting," IMF Working Papers 06/302, International Monetary Fund.
- Gordon, Roger & Dahl, Gordon B., 2013. "Views among Economists: Professional Consensus or Point-Counterpoint?," IZA Discussion Papers 7184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013. "Contracting under Incomplete Information and Social Preferences: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 44240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kane, Richard, 2012. "Measures and Motivations: U.S. National Income and Product Estimates During the Great Depression and World War II," MPRA Paper 44336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Kumhof & Jaromir Benes, 2012. "The Chicago Plan Revisited," IMF Working Papers 12/202, International Monetary Fund.
- George S Tavlas & James M. Boughton, 1991. "What Have We Learned About Estimating the Demand for Money? a Multicountry Evaluation of Some New Approaches," IMF Working Papers 91/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Akçomak, I. Semih & Webbink, Dinand & ter Weel, Bas, 2013. "Why Did the Netherlands Develop So Early? The Legacy of the Brethren of the Common Life," IZA Discussion Papers 7167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).