Report NEP-HPE-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björn Bartling & Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 2012. "Use and abuse of authority: A behavioral foundation of the employment relation," ECON - Working Papers 098, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alger, Ingela & Cox, Donald, 2012. "The Evolution of Altruistic Preferences: Mothers versus Fathers," IAST Working Papers 12-02, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised May 2013.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2013. "Primitivization of the EU Periphery: The Loss of Relevant Knowledge," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 48, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2013. "Protectionism and Protectionists Theories in the Balkans in the Interwar Period," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Larbi Alaoui & Alvaro Sandroni, 2013. "Predestination and the Protestant ethic," Economics Working Papers 1350, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Wäckerle, Manuel, 2013. "On the bottom-up foundations of the banking-macro nexus," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Machover, Moshé & Terrington, Simon, 2013. "Mathematical structures of simple voting games," MPRA Paper 43939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan & B. P., Asalatha, 2012. "Women Empowerment: An Epistemic Quest," MPRA Paper 43859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "International Monetary Coordination and the Great Deviation," NBER Working Papers 18716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garcia-Martinez, Jose A., 2013. "The Perverse Incentive of Knowing the Truth," MPRA Paper 43825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianandrea Staffiero & Filippos Exadaktylos & Antonio M. Espín, 2013. "Accepting Zero in the Ultimatum Game: Selfish Nash Response?," ThE Papers 13/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Gil S. Epstein & Yosef Mealem, 2013. "Who Gains from Information Asymmetry?," Working Papers 2013-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Apostolos Serletis & Periklis Gogas, 2013. "Divisia Monetary Aggregates, the Great Ratios, and Classical Money Demand Functions," Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2013. "Jacob Bielfeld's ''On the ''Decline of States''(1760) and its Relevance for Today," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 47, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brishti Guha, 2012. "Grandparents as Guards: A Game Theoretic Analysis of Inheritance and Post Marital Residence in a World of Uncertain Paternity," Working Papers 37-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2013. "Measuring trust, reciprocity and altruism by counterfactuals," wp.comunite 0099, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodica Branzei & Marco Dall'Aglio & Stef H. Tijs, 2013. "On Bankruptcy Game Theoretic Interval Rules," Papers 1301.3096, arXiv.org.
- Sebastiano Fadda, 2013. "Economic policy, democracy and all that in times of crisis," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0171, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2013. "A non-cooperative approach to the ordinal Shapley rule," MPRA Paper 43790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013.
"Esclavagisme et colonisation : Quelles conséquences contemporaines en Afrique ? - Résumé critique des travaux de l'économiste Nathan Nunn
[Slavery and colonization: What contemporary consequences i," MPRA Paper 43732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Miguel, 2013.
"A Prática Científica Nas Ciências Sociais
[The Scientific Practice In Social Sciences]," MPRA Paper 43811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keller, Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 2012. "Breakdowns," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 396, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- F. Javier Martinez de Albeniz & Carles Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2013. "On the nucleolus of 2 x 2 assignment games," Working Papers in Economics 289, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Bas ter Weel & Semih Akcomak & Dinand Webbink, 2013. "Why Did the Netherlands Develop so Early? The Legacy of the Brethren of the Common Life," CPB Discussion Paper 228, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.