Report NEP-HPE-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koehn, Julia, 2011. "From tools to theories: The emergence of modern financial economics," Discussion Papers 16/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Reconstruction of concept of Paradigm in Thomas S. Kuhn," MPRA Paper 35210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ciani scarnicci, manuela, 2010. "The return of Keynes," MPRA Paper 35128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Dimitris Paitaridis, 2011. "Revisiting Adam Smith’s Theory of the Falling Rate of Profit," Discussion Paper Series 2011_18, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Boeddeling, Jann, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Fundamentalstellung für Kapitalismus und Wirtschaftssoziologie," Discussion Papers 17/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Caruso, Raul, 2011. "Peace economists and peace economics," MPRA Paper 34927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2011. "Conflicted Minds: Recalibrational Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 11-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- John Geanakoplos, 2011. "Greek Debt and American Debt: Graduation Speech at the University of Athens Economics and Business School," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1837, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eric Langlais, 2011. "Analyse économique et droit pénal : contributions, débats, limites," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- FUJITA Masahisa, 2011. "Th�nen and the New Economic Geography," Discussion papers 11074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:35126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilad Bavly, 2011. "Elasticity of Games," Discussion Paper Series dp592, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bart Stemmet, 2011. "Hedging one’s happiness – Should a sports fan bet on the opponent?," Working Papers 20/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "War and the International Trading System in the Twentieth Century," Departmental Working Papers 201101, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2011. "On Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Economics Working Paper Archive 585, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2011. "Laws and Norms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.