Analyse économique et droit pénal : contributions, débats, limites
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2007. "Reputations, Relationships, and Contract Enforcement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 595-628, September.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Jost, Peter-J, 1995.
"Quacks, Lemons, and Self Regulation: A Welfare Analysis,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 309-325, May.
- Thomas Gehrig & Peter-J. Jost, 1993. "Quacks, Lemons, and Self-Regulation: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers 1057, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Van Den Bergh, Roger & Faure, Michael, 1991. "Self-regulation of the professions in Belgium," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-182, September.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Nunez, Javier, 2001. "A model of self-regulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 91-97, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Éric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2015.
"The Structure of Fines in the Light of Political Competition,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 125(5), pages 717-729.
- Éric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2014. "The structure of fi nes in the light of political competition," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-59, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Eric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2015. "The structure of fines in the light of political competition," Post-Print hal-01385985, HAL.
- Eric Langlais, 2015. "The structure of fines in the light of political competition," Post-Print hal-01411642, HAL.
- Eric Langlais, 2015. "The structure of fines in the light of political competition," Post-Print hal-01411810, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordséconomie du crime; Becker; dissuasion et politique de mise en oeuvre optimale; fonctions du code pénal;
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2011-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .