Report NEP-HPE-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Randall Wray, 2010. "What Do Banks Do? What Should Banks Do?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_612, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2010.
"Subsistenz: Geschichte, Bedeutung und Rekonstruktion des Subsistenzbegriffes
[Subsistence: History, Meaning and Reconstruction of the Subsistence Term]," MPRA Paper 24553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 2010. "Independent Individual Decision-Makers in Household Models and the New Home Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wu, Haoyang, 2010. "Bugs in the proofs of revelation principle," MPRA Paper 24516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. D. Aliprantis & I. Topolyan, 2009. "Continuity and Equilibrium Stability," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1224, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Cappelen, Alexander W & Konow, James & Sorensen, Erik O & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Just luck: an experimental study of risk taking and fairness," MPRA Paper 24475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- I. Topolyan, 2009. "Existence of Perfect Equilibria: A Direct Proof," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1226, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2010. "On the Mathematical Basis of Inter-temporal Optimization," Economics Series Working Papers 497, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.