Report NEP-HPE-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138309_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138350_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138310_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2007. "Replication in Economics," NBER Working Papers 13026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00139954_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- André de Palma & Néjia Zaouali, 2007. "Monétarisation des externalités de transport : un état de l'art," THEMA Working Papers 2007-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- H. Peyton Young, 2007. "Social Norms," Economics Series Working Papers 307, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2007. "The Origins of State Capacity: Property Rights, Taxation, and Politics," NBER Working Papers 13028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Cabrales & Rosemarie Nagel & Jose V. Rodriguez Mora, 2006. "It is Hobbes, not Rousseau : an experiment on social insurance," Economics Working Papers we071808, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.