Report NEP-HME-2021-05-31This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yara Zeineddine, 2021. "Institutional Aspects of Capital in Joan Robinson's 'Rules of the Game': Rentier versus Entrepreneurs in Managerial Capitalism," Working Papers hal-03230146, HAL.
- John B. Davis, 2021. "John Tomer's Reconceptualization of the Concept of Human Capital," Working Papers and Research 2021-04, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Francesco Lamperti & Mariana Mazzucato & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2021. "Mission-Oriented Policies and the "Entrepreneurial State" at Work: An Agent-Based Exploration," LEM Papers Series 2021/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Moeen, Muhammad Saad & Haider, Zeeshan & Shikoh, Sania Haider & Rizwan, Noormah & Davies, Stephen & Rana, Abdul Wajid, 2020. "COVID-19: Estimating impact on the economy and poverty in Pakistan: Using SAM Multiplier Model," PACE Working Papers December 2020, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean-François Laslier, 2021. "Universalization and altruism," Working Papers halshs-03227354, HAL.
- Samaha, Amal, 2021. "How the West is Underdeveloping Itself," MPRA Paper 107979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2021. "Political Institutions and Academic Freedom: Evidence from Across the World," Working Paper Series 1388, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2021. "The concept of Ordnungspolitik: Rule-based economic policy-making from the perspective of the Freiburg School," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 21/07, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2020. "A discussion regarding the economic and legal rights of women in Classical Athens (508-323 BCE)," MPRA Paper 107951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Consing III, Rafael Martin M. & Barsabal, Michael John M. & Alvarez, Julian Thomas B. & Mariasingham , Mahinthan J., 2020. "The Wellness Economy: A Comprehensive System of National Accounts Approach," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 631, Asian Development Bank.
- Suh , Jooyeoun & Dorji, Changa & Mercer-Blackman, Valerie & Hampel-Milagrosa, Aimee, 2020. "Valuing Unpaid Care Work in Bhutan," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 624, Asian Development Bank.
- Nicolas da Silva, 2020. "Mutualité et capitalisme entre 1789 et 1947 : de la subversion à l'intégration," Post-Print hal-03228414, HAL.
- Bazzana, Davide & Foltz, Jeremy & Zhang, Ying, 2021. "Impact of climate smart agriculture on food security: an agent-based analysis," FEEM Working Papers 311096, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Di Bucchianico, Stefano, 2021. "Inequality, household debt, ageing and bubbles: A model of demand-side Secular Stagnation," IPE Working Papers 160/2021, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Tsaliki, Persefoni, 2021. "The Long Recession and the Economic Consequences of the Pandemic," MPRA Paper 107738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma, 2021. "Do scientific capabilities in specific domains matter for technological diversification in European regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2116, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2021.