Report NEP-HME-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constantin Udriste & Massimiliano Ferrara & Dorel Zugravescu & Florin Munteanu & Ionel Tevy, 2018. "Geobiodynamics and Roegenian Economic Systems," Papers 1812.07961, arXiv.org.
- Shin, Hyun Bang, 2018. "Urban movements and the genealogy of urban rights discourses: the case of urban protesters against redevelopment and displacement in Seoul, South Korea," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84866, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simón Accorsi & Ramón E. López & Gino Sturla, 2018. "Input-Output table and Carbon Footprint: Estimation and Structural Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers wp475, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Maximilian Beikirch & Simon Cramer & Martin Frank & Philipp Otte & Emma Pabich & Torsten Trimborn, 2018. "Simulation of Stylized Facts in Agent-Based Computational Economic Market Models," Papers 1812.02726, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Murtazaev, Olim, 2018.
"История Развития Кооперативов В Узбекистане И Их Преобразование На Современном Этапе
[Development of cooperatives in Uzbekistan and their recent transformation]," IAMO Discussion Papers 178, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Hina Binte Haq & Syed Taha Ali, 2018. "Navigating the Cryptocurrency Landscape: An Islamic Perspective," Papers 1811.05935, arXiv.org.
- Josef Taalbi, 2018. "Evolution and structure of technological systems - An innovation output network," Papers 1811.06772, arXiv.org.
- Hélène Tordjman, 2018. "Dématérialiser la nature pour la faire entrer dans la sphère du marché," CEPN Working Papers hal-01948581, HAL.
- Adrien Lutz, 2018. "The Saint-Simonians and the birth of social justice in France," Working Papers 1836, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Cuong Nguyen & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Changing male perceptions of gender equality: Evidence from an experimental study," WIDER Working Paper Series 171, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Philipp Bach & Victor Chernozhukov & Martin Spindler, 2018. "Closing the U.S. gender wage gap requires understanding its heterogeneity," Papers 1812.04345, arXiv.org.
- Josephson, Anna & Smale, Melinda, 2018. "What do you mean by ‘informed consent’? Household survey ethics in development research," 2019 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 4-6, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia 281172, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Diva Dhar & Tarun Jain & Seema Jayachandran, 2018. "Reshaping Adolescents' Gender Attitudes: Evidence from a School-Based Experiment in India," NBER Working Papers 25331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Masters, William A. & Josephson, Anna, 2018. "Beyond the IRB: Towards a typology of research ethics in applied economics," 2019 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 4-6, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia 281171, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antoinette Baujard & Adrien Lutz, 2018. "The capacity to confuse: rescuing the Saint-Simonian notion of ability from modern capability theories of social justice," Working Papers 1837, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Galanis, Giorgos & Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2018. "The dynamics of inequalities and unequal exchange of labor in intertemporal linear economies," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 49, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.