Report NEP-HME-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo Chagas Goudard & Fabio Henrique Bittes Terra, 2015. "Incerteza, tomada de decisão, hábito e instituição: uma possível articulação entre keynesianos e neoinstitucionalistas," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_23, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Andy Pike & Andrew Cumbers & Stuart Dawley & Danny MacKinnon & Robert McMaster, 2015. "Doing evolution in economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1532, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Jeremy Tantely Ranjatoelina & Adam Dewitte & Bilal Bourkha, 2015.
"The business model of integration social enterprises. A case study of the French WISEs
[Le business model des entreprises sociales inclusives Cas des « secteurs » protégé, adapté et de l'insertion ," Working Papers hal-01202635, HAL.
- Dr. Thomas Drosdowski & Britta Stöver & Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter, 2015. "Consumption modelling considering different socio-economic household types," GWS Discussion Paper Series 15-15, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Makino, Momoe, 2015. "Marriage, dowry, and women's status in rural Punjab, Pakistan," IDE Discussion Papers 534, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Costanza, Robert & Howarth, Richard B. & Kubiszewski, Ida & Liu, Shuang & Ma, Chunbo & Plumecocq, Gaël & Stern, David I., 2015. "Influential Publications in Ecological Economics Revisited," MPRA Paper 66933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edita Abella Tan, 2015. "How We Measure Poverty Understates its Extent and Depth: Some Results," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201509, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Fadinger, Harald & Ghiglino, Christian & Teteryatnikova, Mariya, 2015. "Income differences and input-output structure," Working Papers 15-11, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Rose, Julia & Wilke, Christina Benita, 2015. "Climate change vulnerability in cities: The case of Hamburg," HWWI Research Papers 167, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Sanyal,Paromita & Rao,Vijayendra & Prabhakar,Umang, 2015. "Oral democracy and women?s oratory competency in Indian village assemblies : a qualitative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7416, The World Bank.
- Francesca Lotti & Giovanni Marin, 2015. "Productivity Effects of Eco-innovations Using Data on Eco-patents," SEEDS Working Papers 1715, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Quantum microeconomics theory," MPRA Paper 66983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P.K. Keizer, 2015. "A Multidisciplinary-economic Framework of Analysis," Working Papers 15-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jose-Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2015. "Structural Change in Industrial Output: China 1995-2010," Working Papers 754, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Arnaud Dragicevic & Ahmed Barkaoui, 2015. "Network Price Identity," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-11, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Nov 2015.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where does the surplus go? Disentangling the capital-labor distributive conflict," LEM Papers Series 2015/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Balázs Murakozy & Katheryn Niles Russ, 2015. "Competition with Multinational Firms: Theory and Evidence," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1534, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ariel BenYishay & Pauline Grosjean & Joseph Vecci, 2015. "The Fish is the Friend of Matriliny: Reef Density Predicts Matrilineal Inheritance," Discussion Papers 2015-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Natalia Faraoni, 2015. "Economic and working conditions of women. Report 2014," Rapporti e ricerche 538, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Carlos Alberto Gonçalves Junior & Ricardo Luis Lopes, Joaquim José Martins Guilhoto, 2015. "Variações nas Importações Brasileiras: Uma Análise Estrutural para o Período 1990-2009," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_26, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Carlo Vercellone, 2015. "Connaissance et rapport capital/travail dans la crise du capitalisme," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01197415, HAL.
- Fernando Rugitsky, 2015. "Financialization, Housing Bubble, and the Great Recession: an interpretation based on a circuit of capital model," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Anastassiadis, Friederike & Mußhoff, Oliver & Kasten, Philipp, 2015. "Analyzing farmers' preferences for collaborative arrangements: An experimental approach," DARE Discussion Papers 1510, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Gough, Ian, 2015. "Can growth be green?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63781, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rogozhnikova Varvara, 2015. "Homo Economicus in XXI Century," Working Papers 0023, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.