Report NEP-HME-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2012. "Globalization and gender equality in the course of development," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Matsuoka, Takayasu, 2012. "Retail Price Stickiness, Market Structure and Distribution Channels," Research Center for Price Dynamics Working Paper Series 4, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Herr, Annika & Suppliet, Moritz, 2012. "Pharmaceutical prices under regulation: Tiered co-payments and reference pricing in Germany," DICE Discussion Papers 48, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Methodological approaches for measuring the creative employment: a critical appraisal with an application to Portugal," FEP Working Papers 455, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2012. "What underlies localization and urbanization economies? Evidence from the location of new firms," Working Papers 2012/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Thomas Mayer, 2012. "Ziliak and McClosky’s Criticisms of Significance Tests: A Damage Assessment," Working Papers 126, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter, 2012. "Comparing Real Wages," NBER Working Papers 18006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Numberger, Siegfried & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Drivers of the future retailing environment," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2006-04, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2011. ""What Did Corporate Executives, Outside Directors and Large Shareholders Really Do ?: Corporate Governance of Tokyo Marine and Tasiho Marine in Mitsubishi and Mitsui Zaibatsu" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-237, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bauer, Thomas K. & Kroeger, Hanna, 2012. "Minimum Wages as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Kisunko, Gregory, 2012. "External finance and firm survival in the aftermath of the crisis : evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6050, The World Bank.