Report NEP-HME-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Spelta & Tanya Ara\'ujo, 2011. "The topology of cross-border exposures: beyond the minimal spanning tree approach," Papers 1112.5711, arXiv.org.
- Alfio Cerami & Paul Stubbs, 2011. "Post-communist Welfare Capitalisms: Bringing Institutions and Political Agency Back In," Working Papers 1103, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber & Mehar, Ayub, 2012. "Pricing behavior of firms when consumers have an Imperfect Recall," MPRA Paper 35682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2012. "The Five-Phases of Economic Development and Institutional Evolution in China and Japan," ADBI Working Papers 340, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma, 2011. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," IZA Discussion Papers 6216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Fiorentini, 2011. "The Increasing Inequality in Income distribution: A Note," Working Papers 19/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Wilkins, Roger & Wooden, Mark, 2011. "Gender Differences in Rates of Job Dismissal: Why Are Men More Likely to Lose Their Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 6225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saïsset, L.A. & Cheriet, F., 2011. "Grandir, oui ! Mais comment ? Analyse de la concentration par fusion des cooperatives vinicoles du Languedoc-Roussillon," Working Papers MOISA 201107, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle & Voena, Alessandra, 2011. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," IZA Discussion Papers 6215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esther Duflo, 2011. "Women's Empowerment and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 17702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindenberger, Dietmar & Kuemmel, Rainer, 2011. "Energy and the State of Nations," EWI Working Papers 2011-11, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).