Report NEP-HME-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timm Bönke & Giacomo Corneo & Holger Lüthen, 2011. "Lifetime Earnings Inequality in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1160, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul, 2011. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2011. "Agglomeration, related variety and vertical integration," Openloc Working Papers 1104, Public policies and local development.
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the European System of Central Banks, 2011. "Structural features of distributive trades and their impact on prices in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 128, European Central Bank.
- Georg H. Strasser, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Credit Constraints: Firms Price to Market as Long as They Can," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 788, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Feb 2012.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Vanessa Lange, 2011. "Reciprocity and Workers' Tastes for Representation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 402, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hubert BONIN, 2011. "In quest of the stages of renewal of French entrepreneurship in the years 1950s-2000s (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-32, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Arteaga, Julio Cesar & Flores, Daniel, 2010. "Regulation, competition and fraud: evidence from retail gas stations in Mexico," MPRA Paper 34187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "A critical perspective on heterodox production modeling," MPRA Paper 34255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsin, Hasan M & Ashraf, Muhammad Shahzad, 2011. "Monetary policy restriction and dividend behavior of Pakistani firms: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 34052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2011.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," MPRA Paper 34254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miriam Schwartz-Ziv & Michael Weisbach, 2011. "What do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings," NBER Working Papers 17509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Hummels & Rasmus Jørgensen & Jakob R. Munch & Chong Xiang, 2011. "The Wage Effects of Offshoring: Evidence from Danish Matched Worker-Firm Data," NBER Working Papers 17496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alon Brav & Wei Jiang & Hyunseob Kim, 2011. "The Real Effects of Hedge Fund Activism: Productivity, Asset Allocation, and Labor Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.