Report NEP-HIS-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Panza & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2017. "Australian Exceptionalism? Inequality and Living Standards 1821-1871," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2027, The University of Melbourne.
- Jonathan J Adams, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of Armies," Working Papers 001002, University of Florida, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Seltzer & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2017. "Co-authorship in Economic History and Economics: Are We Any Different?," NBER Working Papers 23404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2017. "Social mobility during South Africa’s industrial take-off," Working Papers 04/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ch & an Singha, "undated". "Causal Impact of the Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures on Farm Profit, Revenue and Variable Cost in Darjeeling District, India," Working papers 117, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Dittmar, Jeremiah & Meisenzahl, Ralf, 2017. "State Capacity and Public Goods: Institutional Change, Human Capital, and Growth in Historic Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 12037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Derek Lemoine, 2017. "Innovation-Led Transitions in Energy Supply," NBER Working Papers 23420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Cantoni & Jeremiah Dittmar & Noam Yuchtman, 2017. "Reallocation and Secularization: The Economic Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1483, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tamás Vonyó & Alexander Klein, 2017. "Why did socialist economies fail? The role of factor inputs reconsidered," Studies in Economics 1708, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Grossman, Richard, 2017. "Beresford's Revenge: British equity holdings in Latin America, 1869-1929," CEPR Discussion Papers 12042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland, Gï¿½rard & Yang, David, 2017. "China's Lost Generation: Changes in Beliefs and their Intergenerational Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 12053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Gay, 2017. "From planning to policy: Half a century of the CDP," CDP Background Papers 036, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Kerstin Gerling & Paulo A Medas & Tigran Poghosyan & Juan Farah-Yacoub & Yizhi Xu, 2017. "Fiscal Crises," IMF Working Papers 17/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Khandozhko, Roman (Хандожко, Роман), 2017. "Interaction of Unofficial Philosophy and the Scientific and Technical Community in the Late USSR: The Case of Obninsk [Взаимодействие Неофициальной Философии И Научно-Технического Сообщества В Позд," Working Papers 051706, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Benedicte Reynaud, 2017. "Chômage et pauvreté en Grande-Bretagne (1601-1931) : le recensement des chômeurs," Working Papers hal-01497264, HAL.
- von Weizsäcker, Carl Christian, 2017. "Kenneth Arrow's contribution to economic science," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 6, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Hammar, Olle & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Global Earnings Inequality, 1970–2015," IZA Discussion Papers 10762, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Katz, Lawrence & Patterson, Christina & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 10756, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).