Report NEP-HIS-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Panza & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2017. "Australian Exceptionalism? Inequality and Living Standards 1821-1871," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2027, The University of Melbourne.
- Jonathan J Adams, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of Armies," Working Papers 001002, University of Florida, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Seltzer & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2017. "Co-authorship in Economic History and Economics: Are We Any Different?," NBER Working Papers 23404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2017. "Social mobility during South Africa’s industrial take-off," Working Papers 04/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Dipendra Bhattarai, "undated". "Is Nepal's Renewable Energy Subsidy Reaching Poor People of Rural Areas? A Study of Biogas and Solar Home Systems," Working papers 117, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Dittmar, Jeremiah & Meisenzahl, Ralf, 2017. "State Capacity and Public Goods: Institutional Change, Human Capital, and Growth in Historic Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 12037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Derek Lemoine, 2017. "Innovation-Led Transitions in Energy Supply," NBER Working Papers 23420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Cantoni & Jeremiah Dittmar & Noam Yuchtman, 2017. "Reallocation and Secularization: The Economic Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1483, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tamás Vonyó & Alexander Klein, 2017. "Why did socialist economies fail? The role of factor inputs reconsidered," Studies in Economics 1708, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Grossman, Richard, 2017. "Beresford's Revenge: British equity holdings in Latin America, 1869-1929," CEPR Discussion Papers 12042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland, Gï¿½rard & Yang, David, 2017. "China's Lost Generation: Changes in Beliefs and their Intergenerational Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 12053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Gay, 2017. "From planning to policy: Half a century of the CDP," CDP Background Papers 036, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Kerstin Gerling & Paulo A Medas & Tigran Poghosyan & Juan Farah-Yacoub & Yizhi Xu, 2017. "Fiscal Crises," IMF Working Papers 17/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Khandozhko, Roman, 2017. "Interaction of Unofficial Philosophy and the Scientific and Technical Community in the Late USSR: The Case of Obninsk," Working Papers 051706, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Benedicte Reynaud, 2017. "Chômage et pauvreté en Grande-Bretagne (1601-1931) : le recensement des chômeurs," Working Papers hal-01497264, HAL.
- von Weizsäcker, Carl Christian, 2017. "Kenneth Arrow's contribution to economic science," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 6, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Hammar, Olle & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Global Earnings Inequality, 1970–2015," IZA Discussion Papers 10762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Katz, Lawrence & Patterson, Christina & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 10756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).