Report NEP-HIS-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babashkin, Vladimir Valentinovich (Бабашкин, Владимир Валентинович), 2016.
"On the Issue of the History of the Study of Rural Communities in Russia
[К Вопросу Об Истории Изучения Сельских Сообществ В России]," Working Papers 769, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ma, Debin & Yuan, Weipeng, 2016. "Discovering economic history in footnotes: the story of the Tong Taisheng merchant archive (1790-1850)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67552, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cinnirella, Francesco & Hornung, Erik, 2016. "Land Inequality, Education, and Marriage: Empirical Evidence from Nineteenth-Century Prussia," CEPR Discussion Papers 11486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2016. "Antitrust: Where Did It Come from and What Did It Mean?," Working papers 2016-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nikulin, Alexander Mikhailovich (Никулин, Александр Михайлович) & Kuznetsov, Igor (Кузнецов, Игорь), 2016.
"Cycles and Crises of Agricultural Development: Past and Present
[Циклы И Кризисы Аграрного Развития: История И Современность]," Working Papers 1655, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Patrick Honohan, 2016. "The Old Connection Sundered? Ireland and the UK since 1916," Trinity Economics Papers tep1416, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2016.
- Dutta, Sourish, 2015. "Political Economy of the Debate on Industrial Growth and Stagnation in India: A Review," MPRA Paper 62951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Góes, 2016. "Testing Piketty’s Hypothesis on the Drivers of Income Inequality; Evidence from Panel VARs with Heterogeneous Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 16/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Nils-Petter Lagerlof, 2016. "Understanding per-capita income growth in preindustrial Europe," 2016 Meeting Papers 667, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert Hassink, Huiwen Gong, Fabian Faller & Huiwen Gong, & Fabian Faller, 2016. "Can we learn anything from economic geography proper? Yes, we can!," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1622, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- van Dalen, Harry, 2015. "Malthus - De brenger van een harde boodschap [Review of the book Malthus - The Life and Legacies of an Untimely Prophet, Robert Y. Mayhew, 2014]," Other publications TiSEM 3ca19848-06c3-4a70-8a04-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bradbury, Katharine L., 2016. "Levels and trends in the income mobility of U.S. families, 1977−2012," Working Papers 16-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jeroen Content & Koen Frenken, 2016. "Related variety and economic development:a literature review," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1621, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Ayumu Sugawara, 2016. "An Entry of a British Overseas Bank into the Eurodollar Market in the 1950s: The Case of Bolsa," TMARG Discussion Papers 126, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.