Report NEP-HIS-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cirenza, Peter, 2015. "Geography and assimilation: a case study of Irish immigrants in late nineteenth century America," Economic History Working Papers 60964, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015.
"Il divario Nord-Sud in Italia (1861-2011): lo stato dell'arte
[Italy’s North-South divide (1861-2011): the state of the art]," MPRA Paper 62209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Dippel & Avner Greif & Daniel Trefler, 2015. "Outside Options, Coercion, and Wages: Removing the Sugar Coating," NBER Working Papers 20958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaremski, Matthew & Plastaras, Brady, 2015. "An In-depth Analysis of New England Mutual Savings Banks, 1870-1914," Working Papers 2015-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 12 Feb 2015.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2015-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taylor, Blake Edward, 2015. "Reconsidering the rise of ‘shareholder value’ in the United States, 1960-2000," Economic History Working Papers 60967, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- SHIPP, Stephanie S., 2013. "The Historical Evolution of STI Policy Decision-making and Key System Characteristics in the United States," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt84b0997x, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Daniela Parisi, 2014. "Is There Room for 'Fear' as a Human Passion in the Work by Adam Smith?," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def008, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- BONVILLIAN, William B., 2013. "The Evolving Organization of U.S. Innovation Agencies: An Overview," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt5ct6k4wj, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Tyabji, Nasir, 2015. "The Politics of Industry in Nehru's India," MPRA Paper 62260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cedrini, Mario & Fontana, Magda, 2015. "Mainstreaming. Reflections on the Origins and Fate of Mainstream Pluralism," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201510, University of Turin.
- B. Zorina Khan, 2015. "The Impact of War on Resource Allocation: 'Creative Destruction' and the American Civil War," NBER Working Papers 20944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John O'Hagan & Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2009. "Birth Location, Migration and Clustering of Important Composers: Historical Patterns," Trinity Economics Papers tep0115, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2014. "Econometric Society 1930: How It Got Founded," Memorandum 26/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Stuermer, Martin, 2014. "150 years of boom and bust: what drives mineral commodity prices?," Working Papers 1414, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- G. Bampinas & T. Panagiotidis, 2015. "Are Gold and Silver a Hedge against Inflation? A Two Century Perspective," Working Paper series 15-02, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, 2014. "Causas del desarrollo y mecánica del crecimiento," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012543, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Maurer, Stephan E., 2015. "Voting behaviour and public employment in Nazi Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61021, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tao Hong, 2013. "Energy forecasting: Past, present and future," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/15, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Carroll, G.R. & Feng, M. & Kuilman, J.G., 2014. "The handover in Hong Kong : Impact on business formation," Other publications TiSEM d1c609d6-3d48-4c49-a0dc-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena & Paola Villa, 2015. "Changing labour market opportunities for young people in Italy and the role of the family of origin," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 998, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stephen P Jenkins, 2015. "The income distribution in the UK: A picture of advantage and disadvantage," CASE Papers /186, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Johan Fourie and Christie Swanepoel, 2015. "When Selection Trumps Persistence: The Lasting Effect of Missionary Education in South Africa," Working Papers 491, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Trends and Cycles in Historical Gold and Silver Prices," Working Papers 201507, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Forte, Francesco & Silvestri, Paolo, 2015. "Luigi Einaudi," MPRA Paper 62319, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Markus Poschke & Baris Kaymak, 2014. "Macroeconomic Implications of Tax Cuts for the Top Income Groups: 1960 - 2010," 2014 Meeting Papers 1054, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2015. "The income distribution in the UK: a picture of advantage and disadvantage," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.