Report NEP-HIS-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014. "Recovery from Financial Crises: Evidence from 100 Episodes," NBER Working Papers 19823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2014. "Where Was the Wealth of the Nation? Measuring Swedish Capital for the 19th and 20th Centuries," CERE Working Papers 2014:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Wegner, Gerhard, 2013. "Capitalist transformation without political participation: German capitalism in the first half of the 19th century," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/14, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Alan Fernihough & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2014. "Coal and the European Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 19802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferrie, Joseph & Hatton, Timothy J., 2013. "Two Centuries of International Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 7866, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Craig Freedman & Geoff C. Harcourt & Peter Kriesler & John Nevilet, 2013. "Milton Friedman: Constructing an Anti-Keynes," Discussion Papers 2013-35, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2013. "Observations on the Centennial of the Federal Reserve System The Philadelphia Fed Policy Forum: \\"The History of Central Banking in the United States,\\" December 6, 2013," Speech 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michaël Assous & Roberto Lampa, 2014. "Lange's 1938 Model: Dynamics and the "Optimum propensity to consume"," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-02, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Daron Acemoglu & Camilo García-Jimeno & James A. Robinson, 2014. "State Capacity and Economic Development: A Network Approach," NBER Working Papers 19813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Facchini, Francois, 2014. "The determinants of public spending: a survey in a methodological perspective," MPRA Paper 53006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Christisou & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2013. "On the stationarity of per capita carbon dioxide emissions over a century," Discussion Paper Series 2013_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Scott R. Baker & Nicholas Bloom & Brandice Canes-Wrone & Steven J. Davis & Jonathan A. Rodden, 2014. "Why Has U.S. Policy Uncertainty Risen Since 1960?," NBER Working Papers 19826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sofie De Langhe & Isabelle Devos & Christa Matthys, 2013. "Survival strategies of single women in the Bruges countryside, 1814," EED-Working Papers 6, EED research unit, department of History, Ghent University.
- Daniel L. Greenwald & Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2014. "Origins of Stock Market Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 19818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbst, Chris M., 2013. "Universal Child Care, Maternal Employment, and Children's Long-Run Outcomes: Evidence from the U.S. Lanham Act of 1940," IZA Discussion Papers 7846, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Valladão de Mattos, 2013. "Continuity or rupture ? An analysis of some aspects of social philosophy in the works of J.S.Mill, Alfred Marshall and J.M.Keynes," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).