Report NEP-HIS-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitry Poldnikov, 2013. "Arguments from natural law reevaluated through a dialogue between legal history and legal theory," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Guy Michaels & Ferdinand Rauch, 2013. "Resetting the Urban Network: 117-2012," CEP Discussion Papers dp1248, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anastasiya Tumanova, 2013. "Subjective Public Rights in the Legal Philosophies of Russian Liberalism in the Early 20th Century," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dmitry Poldnikov, 2013. "The legacy of classical natural law in Russian dogmatic jurisprudence in the late 19th century," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Perry Mehrling, 2013. "MIT and Money," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-44, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Rodion Belkovich, 2013. "Paleoconservatism of the southern agrarians," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Erich Pinzón Fuchs, 2013. "A critical regard to the history of econometrics," Post-Print dumas-00906285, HAL.
- Moshe Justman & Karine van der Beck, 2013. "Market Forces Shaping Human Capital In Eighteenth Century London," Working Papers 1317, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- N. H. Dimsdale, 2013. "The Bank of England and the British Economy 1890-1913," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _123, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Scott Fulford & Felipe Schwartzman, 2013. "The credibility of exchange rate pegs and bank distress in historical perspective: lessons from the national banking era," Working Paper 13-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Rodion Belkovich, 2013. "Equitable commerce: the mediaeval origins of American anarchism," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- François Héran, 2013. "Demography and its vocabulary over the centuries: a digital exploration," Population and Societies 505, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Owen F. Humpage & Sanchita Mukherjee, 2013. "Even keel and the Great Inflation," Working Paper 1315, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sabrina R. Pellerin & Steven J. Sabol & John R. Walter, 2013. "mREITs and their risks," Working Paper 13-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Heaven Crawley & Rukhsana Kauser, 2013. "Regional Variations in Attitudes Towards Refugees: Evidence from Great Britain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1326, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dora Costa, 2013. "Health and the Economy in the United States, from 1750 to the Present," NBER Working Papers 19685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Ruellou, 2013. "Autour d'Adam Smith : l'économie politique britannique et le républicanisme à la fin du XVIIIe siècle," Post-Print dumas-00910208, HAL.
- M,. Grimston & WJ. Nuttall, 2013. "The siting of UK Nuclear Power Installations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1344, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/426843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Kemeny, 2013. "Immigrant Diversity and Economic Development in Cities: A Critical Review," SERC Discussion Papers 0149, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de & Neto, Giácomo Balbinotto, 2013.
"A teoria do mercado religioso : evidências empíricas da literatura
[The theory of religious market : empirical evidence from the literature]," MPRA Paper 51716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikhail Antonov, 2013. "The normativity of legal rules according to Eugen Ehrlich," HSE Working papers WP BRP 21/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.