Report NEP-HIS-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dincecco, Mark & Katz, Gabriel, 2012. "State Capacity and Long-Run Performance," MPRA Paper 38299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2012. "Exports of Services: Indian Experience in Perspective," Working Papers 12/102, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ulrich Pfister & Jana Riedel & Martin Uebele, 2012. "Real Wages and the Origins of Modern Economic Growth in Germany, 16th to 19th Centuries," Working Papers 0017, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Akyeampong, Emmanuel & Fofack, Hippolyte, 2012. "The contribution of African women to economic growth and development : historical perspectives and policy implications -- Part I : the pre-colonial and colonial periods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6051, The World Bank.
- Baldwin, John R. & Macdonald, Ryan, 2012. "Natural Resources, the Terms of Trade, and Real Income Growth in Canada: 1870 to 2010," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012079e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6040, The World Bank.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Andres Vallone & Miguel Atienza, 2012. "Large Mining Enterprises and Regional Development: Between the Enclave and Cluster," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 17, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Vanhaute, Eric & Lambrecht, Thijs & Devos, Isabelle & Béaur, Gérard & Fertig, Georg & Gadd, Carl-Johan & Karel, Erwin & Limberger, Michael & Paping, Richard & Schofield, Phillipp, 2012. "Making a living in rural societies in the North Sea area, 500-2000," MPRA Paper 38285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Miguel Martínez-Carrión & Francisco José Medina-Albadalejo, 2012. "La competitividad internacional de la industria vinícola española durante la globalización del vino," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1203, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Timothy J. Riddiough & Howard E. Thompson, 2012. "Deja vu All Over Again: Agency, Uncertainty, Leverage and the Panic of 1857," Working Papers 102012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2012. "Os três ciclos da sociedade e do estado," Textos para discussão 308, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Item repec:fpr:resrep:clemensbreisinger is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge Eduardo de Castro Soromenho, 2012. "Hicks' first impressions on The General Theory," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_06, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Business cycle synchronization during US recessions since the beginning of the 1870's," MPRA Paper 38341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski & Isabell Koske, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are they Compatible? Part 8. The Drivers of Labour Income Inequality – A Literature Review," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 931, OECD Publishing.
- Baldwin, John R. & Macdonald, Ryan, 2012. "Ressources naturelles, termes de l'echange et croissance du revenu reel au Canada : 1870 a 2010," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2012079f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.