Report NEP-HIS-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco J. Medina-Albaladejo, 2010. "New trends in world wine consumption and its impact on the Spanish wineries during the second half of the twentieth century," UHE Working papers 2010_05, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Mandar Oak & Anand Swamy, 2010. "Commitment and Conquest: The Case of British Rule in India," Center for Development Economics 2010-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Rui Esteves, 2011. "The Belle Epoque of International Finance.Â French Capital Exports, 1880-1914," Economics Series Working Papers 534, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arianna Martinelli, 2011. "An emerging paradigm or just another trajectory? Understanding the nature of technological changes using engineering heuristics in the telecommunications switching industry," LEM Papers Series 2011/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Chang, Simon & Fleisher, Belton M. & Kim, Seonghoon & Liu, Shi-yung, 2011. "Long-term Effects of Early Childhood Malaria Exposure on Education and Health: Evidence from Colonial Taiwan," IZA Discussion Papers 5526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Laborda Pemn, 2011. ""Hombres que entre las raíces": Plantation colonies, slave rebellions and land redistribution in Saint Domingue and Cuba at the late colonial period, c. 1750 c. 1860," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1102, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Sergio Monsalve, 2009. "A Cien Años de la Muerte de León Walras II: Huellas de la tradición Paretiana," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 008000, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," Working Papers 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Brasili, Cristina & Fanfani, Roberto, 2010. "The Agrifood Districts in the New Millennium," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100456, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Doblhammer, Gabriele & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lumey, Lambert H., 2011. "Long-term Effects of Famine on Life Expectancy: A Re-analysis of the Great Finnish Famine of 1866-1868," IZA Discussion Papers 5534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asalatha, B. P. & Vijayamohanan, Pillai N., 2010. "“Yatra Naaryastu Poojyante……” Women Development in India," MPRA Paper 29043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2011. "Telefónica: 1991-2010. Creación de valor y rentabilidad," IESE Research Papers D/902, IESE Business School.
- Parton, Kevin A. & Morrison, Mark, 2011. "Communicating Climate Change: A Literature Review," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100693, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Indranil Dutta & James Foster, 2011. "Inequality of Happiness in US: 1972-2008," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1110, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Simmons, Phil, 2011. "The 25th Anniversary of the Chernobyl Accident," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100713, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.