Report NEP-HEA-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2019. "Time-inconsistent health behavior and its impact on aging and longevity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 381, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2019. "Health Risk, Insurance and Optimal Progressive Income Taxation," 2019 Meeting Papers 620, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gaughan, James & Gutacker, Nils & Grašič, Katja & Kreif, Noemi & Siciliani, Luigi & Street, Andrew, 2019. "Paying for efficiency: incentivising same-day discharges in the English NHS," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- François Maréchal & Lionel Thomas, 2019. "The optimal payment system for hospitals under adverse selection, moral hazard, and limited liability," Working Papers 2019-04, CRESE.
- Cadena, Brian C. & Smith, Austin C., 2019. "Performance Pay and Productivity in Health Care: Evidence from Community Health Centers," IZA Discussion Papers 12586, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Alberto De Benedetto & Antonio Fabio Forgione, 2019. "Technical Efficiency and Corporate Structure of Italian Private Hospitals: Evidence from One-step Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1904, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Johnson, Matthew S & Levine, David I & Toffel, Michael W, 2019. "Improving Regulatory Effectiveness through Better Targeting: Evidence from OSHA," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1gq7z4j3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Kossuth, Lajos & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Harris, Donna & Chater, Nick, 2019. "Does It Pay to Bet on Your Favourite to Win? Evidence on Experienced Utility from the 2018 FIFA World Cup Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12589, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Molina Millán, Teresa & Macours, Karen & Maluccio, John & Tejerina, Luis, 2019. "Experimental Long-Term Effects of Early-Childhood and School-Age Exposure to a Conditional Cash Transfer Program," IZA Discussion Papers 12590, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Margherita Borella & Fang Yang & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2019. "The changing opportunities and outcomes of non-college educated Americans," 2019 Meeting Papers 206, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Manuela Alcañiz & Maria-Carme Riera-Prunera & Aïda Solé-Auró, 2019. "“Do elderly people living in rural areas enjoy better mental well-being? Evidence from Catalonia, Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201913, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2019.
- Siddhartha Sanghi, 2019. "Health Inequality: Role of Insurance and Technological Progress," 2019 Meeting Papers 703, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Kieron J. Barclay & Joan Costa-Font & Mikko Myrskylä & Berkay Özcan, 2019. "Preterm Births and Educational Disadvantage: Heterogeneous Effects Across Families and Schools," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-016, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Joshua Wilde & Bénédicte H. Apouey & Joseph Coleman & Gabriel Picone, 2019. "The Effect of Antimalarial Campaigns on Child Mortality and Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa," PSE Working Papers halshs-02285933, HAL.