Report NEP-HEA-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kate Ho & Robin S. Lee, 2017. "Equilibrium Provider Networks: Bargaining and Exclusion in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 23742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liang Bai & Benjamin Handel & Edward Miguel & Gautam Rao, 2017. "Self-Control and Demand for Preventive Health: Evidence from Hypertension in India," NBER Working Papers 23727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje (Poe) Porapakkarm & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2017. "The Lifetime Costs of Bad Health," 2017 Meeting Papers 533, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Junita Henry & Umakrishnan Kollamparambil, 2017. "Obesity Based Labour Market Discrimination in South Africa: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 703, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dunsch, Felipe A. & Evans, David K. & Eze-Ajoku, Ezinne & Macis, Mario, 2017. "Management, Supervision, and Health Care: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10967, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Schwarz, Nina, 2017. "Infant Health, Cognitive Performance and Earnings: Evidence from Inception of the Welfare State in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1177, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Broszeit, Sandra & Laible, Marie-Christine, 2017. "Examining the link between health measures, management practices and establishment performance," IAB Discussion Paper 201726, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Daniela Heilert & Ashok Kaul, 2017. "Smoking Behaviour in Germany: Evidence from the SOEP," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 920, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Erve SÃµÃµru & Aaro Hazak & Marit Rebane, 2017. "Long working days and falling asleep at work â€“ issues in R&D work efficiency," TUT Economic Research Series 38, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Kai Zhao, 2017. "The Chinese Saving Rate: Long-Term Care Risks, Family Insurance, and Demographics," Working papers 2017-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- David Ronayne & Daniel Sgroi, 2017. "On the Motivations for the Dual-Use of Electronic and Traditional Cigarettes," Economics Series Working Papers 830, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Lima, 2017. "Survey sponsor effects on the willingness to pay for mortality risk reductions," GRI Working Papers 272, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Carine Milcent & Brigitte Dormont, 2017.
"Ownership and Hospital Productivity
[Productivité et l’efficacité des hôpitaux publics et privés]," PSE Working Papers hal-01521269, HAL.
- Shigute, Zemzem & Strupat, Christoph & Burchi, Francesco & Alemu, Getnet & Bedi, Arjun S., 2017. "The Joint Effects of a Health Insurance and a Public Works Scheme in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 10939, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stefan Lang & Judith Santer & Johannes Seiler, 2017. "Modeling under-5 mortality through multilevel structured additive regression with varying coefficients for Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2017-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Denis Cogneau & Pauline Rossi, 2019. "Malaria control and infant mortality in Africa," PSE Working Papers hal-01543033, HAL.
- So O'Neil & Divya Vohra & Brenna Rabel, "undated". "EpiCore: Harnessing a Network of Health Professionals for Verification of Public Health Events," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4dce6cf8b97442e7b35bc86af, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Audra T. Wenzlow & Dan Finkelstein & Ben Le Cook & Kathy Shepperson & Christine Yip & David Baugh, "undated". "The Medicaid Analytic eXtract MAX Chartbook," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a47b09224976454fafcfdc0c5, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Friedson, Andrew I. & Koller, Andrew P. & Rees, Daniel I., 2017. "The Affordable Care Act and Ambulance Response Times," IZA Discussion Papers 10951, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Smith, Trenton G. & Stillman, Steven & Craig, Stuart, 2017. "'Rational Overeating' in a Feast-or-Famine World: Economic Insecurity and the Obesity Epidemic," IZA Discussion Papers 10954, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kaiser, Micha & Reutter, Mirjam & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Strohmaier, Kristina, 2017. "Smoking and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10953, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sanjesh Naidu, 2017. "Fiscal policy for better health outcomes in the Pacific," MPDD Policy Briefs PB56, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Mathilde Godard, 2017. "Gaining weight through retirement? Results from the SHARE survey," Working Papers halshs-01525000, HAL.
- Marlène Guillon & Jacky Mathonnat, 2017. "Is there a strategy in China’s health official development assistance to African countries?," Working Papers halshs-01519715, HAL.
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2017. "Does it pay to be a doctor in France?," Working Papers hal-01518428, HAL.
- Damien Bricard & Florence Jusot & Alain Trannoy & Sandy Tubeuf, 2017. "Inequality of Opportunity in Health and the Principle of Natural Reward: evidence from European Countries," Working Papers hal-01523949, HAL.