Report NEP-HEA-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costa-Font, Joan & Jiménez-Martínez, Sergi & Vilaplana, Cristina, 2016. "Does long-term care subsidisation reduce hospital admissions?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67911, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Björkman Nyqvist, Martina & Corno, Lucia & de Walque, Damien & Svensson, Jakob, 2016. "Incentivizing Safer Sexual Behavior: Evidence from a Lottery Experiment on HIV Prevention," CEPR Discussion Papers 11542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Jean Gaudart & Josselin Thuilliez, 2015. "Prevention or treatment? The case of malaria," Post-Print halshs-01157279, HAL.
- Gaviria GarcÃ©s, Carlos Felipe & De la Mata, Dolores, 2016. "Losing health insurance when young: Impacts on usage of medical services and health in Colombia," Papeles en Salud 015113, Ministerio de Salud y ProtecciÃ³n Social.
- Joan Costa-Font & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2016. "Thinking of incentivizing care? The effect of demand subsidies on informal caregiving and intergenerational transfers," Working Papers 929, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Chicoine, Luke & Guzman, Juan Carlos, 2016. "Increasing Rural Health Clinic Utilization with SMS Updates: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 10228, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Sackey, Frank G., 2016. "Do political regime transitions in Africa Matter for Citizensâ€™ Health Status," Working Papers 2072/267086, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Amanda Lechner & Michael Cavanaugh & Crystal Blyler, "undated". "Addressing Trauma in American Indian and Alaska Native Youth," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ed815a4a1c7946609f2fe6ede, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jorge M. Agüero, 2016. "Using Partial Identification Methods to Estimate the Effect of Violence Against Women on Their Children’s Health Outcomes," Working papers 2016-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jorge M. Agüero & Trinidad Beleche, 2016. "Health Shocks and the Long-Lasting Change in Health Behaviors: Evidence from Mexico," Working papers 2016-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bastani, Hamsa & Goh, Joel & Bayati, Mohsen, 2015. "Evidence of Strategic Upcoding in Medicare Claims Data," Research Papers 3328, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bastani, Hamsa & Goh, Joel & Bayati, Mohsen, 2015. "Evidence of Strategic Behavior in Medicare Claims Reporting," Research Papers 3396, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dang, Trang & Nguyen, Cuong, 2015. "Parents’ inter-ethnic marriage and children’s education and disability: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 74144, University Library of Munich, Germany.