Report NEP-HEA-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Butzlaff, Iris, 2016. "BMI Growth Rates and the Nutrition Transition: The Role of Income, Inequality and Income Growth in Russia," Discussion Papers 232914, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Maria Jose Aragon & Martin Chalkley & Nigel Rice, 2016. "Medical spending and hospital inpatient care in England: An analysis over time," Working Papers 127cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Christine Le Clainche, 2014. "The Effect of Non-Work Related Health Events on Career Outcomes: An Evaluation in the French Labor Market," Working Papers hal-01292099, HAL.
- Item repec:iae:iaewps:wp2016n6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Trandafir, Mircea & van Ewijk, Reyn, 2016. "Heterogeneous Effects of Medical Interventions on the Health of Low-Risk Newborns," IZA Discussion Papers 9810, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Otterbach, Steffen & Wooden, Mark & Fok, Yin King, 2016. "Working-Time Mismatch and Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 9818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Yoko Ibuka, 2016. "Vaccination policy of Japanese municipalities," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-004, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Laurie Felland & Cannon Warren & Dori Cross, "undated". "Riverside/San Bernardino: Despite Large Medi-Cal Expansion, Many Uninsured Remain," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 67a9e060e5564c81a3dd11f83, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Joachim Marti & John Buckell & Johanna Catherine Maclean & Jody L. Sindelar, 2016. "To ‘Vape’ or Smoke? A Discrete Choice Experiment Among U.S. Adult Smokers," NBER Working Papers 22079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leemore Dafny & Kate Ho & Robin S. Lee, 2016. "The Price Effects of Cross-Market Hospital Mergers," NBER Working Papers 22106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christine de la Maisonneuve & Rodrigo Moreno-Serra & Fabrice Murtin & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2016. "The drivers of public health spending: Integrating policies and institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1283, OECD Publishing.
- Tran, Dong Quang & Nguyen, Viet Cuong, 2014. "Having an Older Brother Is Good or Bad for Your Education And Health? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Apergis & Rangan Gupta & Chi Keung Marco Lau & Zinnia Mukherjee, 2016. "An Analysis of the Relationship between U.S. State Level Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Health Care Expenditure," Working Papers 201618, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Marcellusi & Raffaella Viti & Francesco Damele & Calogero Cammà & Gloria Taliani & Francesco Saverio Mennini, 2016. "Early treatment in HCV: is it a cost-effective option from the Italian perspective?," CEIS Research Paper 370, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2016.
- Irene Mosca & Robert E Wright, 2016. "Use it or lose it: Irish evidence," Working Papers 1604, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Sven Neelsen & Owen O’Donnell, 2016. "Progressive Universalism? The Impact of Targeted Coverage on Healthcare Access and Expenditures in Peru," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-019/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carrieri, V. & Jones, M.A., 2016. "Inequality of opportunity in health: a decomposition-based approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.