Report NEP-HEA-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin R. Handel & Jonathan T. Kolstad & Johannes Spinnewijn, 2015. "Information Frictions and Adverse Selection: Policy Interventions in Health Insurance Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1390, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hickson, Kerry, 2015. "The Welfare Cost Of Antimicrobial Resistance - Tuberculosis As An Illustrative Example," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 241, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Romola J. Davenport, 2015. "The first stages of the mortality transition in England:a perspective from evolutionary biology," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 242, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Grada, Cormac O, 2015. "On Plague In A Time Of Ebola," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 250, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bijlsma, Michiel & Boone, Jan & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2015. "Community rating in health insurance: trade-off between coverage and selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 10943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015. "Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1518, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ayse Akincigil & Karen Zurlo, 2015. "The Economic Burden of Out-of-Pocket Medical Expenditures Before and After Implementation of the Medicare Prescription Drug Program," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-28, Center for Retirement Research.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anqi Chen, 2015. "The Affordable Care Act, Medicare Costs, and Retirement Security," Issues in Brief ib2015-20, Center for Retirement Research.
- de Menil, Victoria & Knapp, Martin & McDaid, David & Raja, Shoba & Kingori, Joyce & Waruguru, Milka & Kippen Wood, Sarah & Mannarath, Saju & Lund, Crick, 2015. "Cost-effectiveness of the mental health and development model for schizophrenia-spectrum and bipolar disorders in rural Kenya," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baguet, Marie & Dumas, Christelle, 2015. "Birth weight and long-term outcomes in a developing country," FSES Working Papers 465, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Kai Rehwald & Michael Rosholm & Bénédicte Rouland, 2015. "Does Activating Sick-Listed Workers Work? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," Working Papers hal-01228454, HAL.
- Letizia Ravagli, 2014. "The reform of ISEE and its impact on the health and social care for non self-sufficient patients in Tuscany," Studi e approfondimenti 523, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Luca Lorenzoni & Tomas Roubal, 2016. "International Comparison of South African Private Hospital Price Levels," OECD Health Working Papers 85, OECD Publishing.
- Marion Devaux & Franco Sassi, 2015. "The Labour Market Impacts of Obesity, Smoking, Alcohol Use and Related Chronic Diseases," OECD Health Working Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Awaworyi, Sefa & Yew, Siew Ling & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Effects of Government Education and Health Expenditures on Economic Growth: A Meta-analysis," MPRA Paper 68007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2015.
- Guido Citoni, 2015. "On the inverse relationship between ex-ante and ex-post moral hazard: the case of smokers," Working Papers CEB 15-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guido Citoni, 2015. "On equity in health and health care consumption: the role of moral hazard," Working Papers CEB 15-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bird,Richard M., 2015. "Tobacco and alcohol excise taxes for improving public health and revenue outcomes : marrying sin and virtue ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7500, The World Bank.