Report NEP-HEA-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wayne Irava & Katie Barker & Aparnaa Somanathan & Xiaohui Hou, 2015. "A Snapshot of Health Equity in Papua New Guinea: An Analysis of the 2010 Household Income and Expenditure Survey," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 99895, The World Bank.
- Marysia Ogrodnik, 2015. "An Economic Model of Stages of Addictive Consumption," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nazarov, Vladimir (Назаров, Владимир) & Sisigina, Natalia (Сисигина, Наталья), 2015.
"Analysis of International Experience In the Use of Health Savings Accounts and the Feasibility of Their Use in the Russian Federation
[Анализ Зарубежного Опыта Использования Медицинских Сберегатель," Published Papers om07, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Öhman, Mattias, 2015. "Be smart, live long: the relationship between cognitive and non-cognitive abilities and mortality," Working Paper Series 2015:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Donald Shepard & Wu Zeng & Ha Thi Hong Nguyen, 2015. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Results-Based Financing Programs: A Toolkit," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 99587, The World Bank.
- Stefania Lovo & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Crop diversification and child health: Empirical evidence from Tanzania," GRI Working Papers 211, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sokolov, Ilya (Соколов, Илья) & Boldareva, O. (Болдарева, О.), 2014.
"Determinants of Wages and Assessment of the Alleged Effect of the Public Health Programs Implementation
[Детерминанты Заработной Платы И Оценка Предполагаемого Эффекта От Реализации Государственных," Published Papers om04, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Mveyange Anthony & Skovsgaard Christian & Lesner Tine, 2015. "Does HIV/AIDS matter for economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa?," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Boachie, Micheal Kofi, 2015. "Effect of health on economic growth in Ghana:An application of ARDL bounds test to cointegration," MPRA Paper 67201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu Aoki & Lualhati Santiago, 2015. "Fertility, Health and Education of UK Immigrants: The Role of English Language Skills," CINCH Working Paper Series 1510, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2015. "Healthy(?), Wealthy, and Wise - Birth Order and Adult Health," Working Papers 201515, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Maria Jose Aragon Aragon & Adriana Castelli & James Gaughan, 2015. "Hospital trusts productivity in the English NHS: uncovering possible drivers of productivity variations," Working Papers 117cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan & Nolen, Patrick J., 2015. "Incentives and Children's Dietary Choices: A Field Experiment in Primary Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 9424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Singhal Saurabh & Pan Yao, 2015. "Income and Malaria: Evidence from an agricultural intervention in Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Canning David & Akachi Yoko, 2015. "Inferring the economic standard of living and health from cohort height: Evidence from modern populations in developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 093, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- James M. Bishop, 2015. "Interacting Effects of State Cigarette Taxes on Smoking Participation," Economics Working Paper Series 1601, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Xiao, Mimi, 2015. "Intergenerational transmission and the effects of health on migration," Economics PhD Theses 0515, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Dolores De la Mata & Carlos Felipe Gaviria, 2015. "Losing Health Insurance When Young: Impacts on Usage of Medical Services and Health," CINCH Working Paper Series 1508, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- Alexandre Boumezoued & Nicole El Karoui & Stéphane Loisel, 2015. "Measuring mortality heterogeneity with multi-state models and interval-censored data," Working Papers hal-01215350, HAL.
- Carol V. Irvin & Debra Lipson & Carey Appold & Maggie Colby & Katharine Bradley & Jessica Heeringa & Jenna Libersky & Vivian L. H. Byrd & Julia Baller, 2015. "Medicaid 1115 Demonstration Evaluation Design Plan," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b51c812fc7404cb7962b9f304, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Tahir Choulli & Catherine Daveloose & Mich`ele Vanmaele, 2015. "A martingale representation theorem and valuation of defaultable securities," Papers 1510.05858, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Achehboune, Amale, 2015. "North-South Cooperation in Medical Education and Research: The European Union and South Mediterranean Economies," MPRA Paper 67345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samantha B. Rawlings, 2015. "Parental education and child health: Evidence from an education reform in China," CINCH Working Paper Series 1511, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- MIYAGIWA, Kaz & WAN, Jiangyun(Yunyun), 2016. "Pharmaceutical Patents and Generic Entry Competition: A New View on the Hatch-Waxman Act," IIR Working Paper 15-18, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2015. "Prevention Incentives in Long-Term Insurance Contracts," Working Papers halshs-01214592, HAL.
- Hägglund, Pathric & Johansson, Per & Laun, Lisa, 2015. "Rehabilitation of mental illness and chronic pain – the impact on sick leave and health," Working Paper Series 2015:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Anne Maryse Pierre-Louis & Katherina Ferl & Christina Dinh Wadhwani & Neesha Harnam & Montserrat Meiro-Lorenzo, 2014. "Setting the Stage to Address the Dual Challenge of MDGs and NCDs," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 100278, The World Bank.
- Klaus WÃ¤lde, 2015. "Stress and Coping - An Economic Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Avxentieva, Maria (Авксентьева, Мария) & Omelyanovsky, Vitaly (Омельяновский, Виталий) & Sura, Maria (Сура, Мария), 2015.
"The Development of the Economic Model of the Drug Supply of the Population
[Разработка Экономической Модели Лекарственного Обеспечения Населения]," Published Papers om06, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Hessel, Philipp & Vandoros, Sotiris & Avendano, Mauricio, 2014. "The differential impact of the financial crisis on health in Ireland and Greece: a quasi-experimental approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59610, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berta Rivera & Bruno Casal & Luis Currais, 2015. "The economic crisis and death by suicide in Spain: Empirical evidence based on a data panel and the quantification of losses in labour productivity," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1507, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Amrita Ahuja & Sarah Baird & Joan Hamory Hicks & Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel & Shawn Powers, 2014. "When Should Governments Subsidize Health? The Case of Mass Deworming," Working Papers 2014-22, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Sarah Baird & Joan Hamory Hicks & Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2015. "Worms at work: Long-run impacts of a child health investment," Working Papers 2015-16, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.