Report NEP-HEA-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Halliday & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2014. "A Bayesian Analysis of Sibling Correlations in Health," Working Papers 201426, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Taaffe, Jessica & Fraser-Hurt, Nicole & Gorgens, Marelize & Harimurti, Pandu, 2014. "A comprehensive review of empirical and modeled HIV incidence trends (1990-2012)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7042, The World Bank.
- Janet Currie & David Figlio & Joshua Goodman & Claudia Persico, 2014. "A Population Level Study of the Effects of Early Intervention for Autism," Working Paper 171881, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2014. "An Empirical Model of Health Care Demand under Non-linear Pricing," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 688, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Shireen Assaf & Stefano Campostrini & Cinzia Di Novi & Fang Xu & Carol Gotway Crawford, 2014. "Analyzing Disparities Trends for Health Care Insurance Coverage Among Non-Elderly Adults in the US: Evidence from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, 1993-2009," Working Papers 2014: 14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Edson Araujo & Luciana Cavalini & Sabado Girardi & Megan Ireland & Magnus Lindelow, 2014. "Contracting for Primary Health Care in Brazil: The Cases of Bahia and Rio de Janeiro," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91322, The World Bank.
- Samantha Parsons & Lucinda Platt, 2014. "Disabled children's cognitive development in the early years," DoQSS Working Papers 14-15, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Dropping out of Ethiopia’s Community Based Health Insurance scheme," ISS Working Papers - General Series 76960, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Cortes, Patricia & Pan, Jessica, 2014. "Foreign nurse importation to the United States and the supply of native registered nurses," Working Papers 14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele Lünser & Florian Spitzer & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Medical Insurance and Free Choice of Physician Shape Patient Overtreatment. A Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Papers 14-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- P.T. Ganderton, 1983. "Medical Manpower Planning in Australia: Taking stock for the eighties," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Arnold & Tobias Brändle & Laszlo Goerke, 2014. "Sickness Absence and Works Councils: Evidence from German Individual and Linked Employer-Employee Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 691, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gomes, Joseph, 2014. "The health costs of ethnic distance: evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Abebaw Ejigie, D. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "The impact of Ethiopia’s pilot community based health insurance scheme on healthcare utilization and cost of care," ISS Working Papers - General Series 77021, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Kifmann, Mathias & Roeder, Kerstin, 2014. "The Political Sustainability of a Basic Income Scheme and Social Health Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics 21601, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cox, Elizabeth & Barry, Rachel & Glantz, Stanton A. & Barnes, Richard L., 2014. "Tobacco Control in California, 2007-2014: A Resurgent Tobacco Industry While Inflation Erodes the California Tobacco Control Program Â," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt4jj1v7tv, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.