Report NEP-HEA-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Groppo & Kati Schindler, 2014. "Extreme Weather Events and Child Height: Evidence from Mongolia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1403, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bogdan Nedanov & Charles R. Link, 2014. "Cumulative Effects On Weight Due To An Initial Occupational Choice As A Blue Collar Worker," Working Papers 14-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Aysıt Tansel & Karaoğlan, Hanife Deniz, 2013. "Self-Assessed Health Status in Turkey by Demographic Factors, Labor Market Status and Risky Health Behaviors," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 309, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti & Dario Sciulli, 2014. "Disability and life satisfaction in Italy," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14021a, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Ryen, Linda & Svensson, Mikael, 2014. "The Willingness to Pay for a QALY: a Review of the Empirical Literature," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 12, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- Iyengar, Shreekant & Dholakia, Ravindra H., 2014. "What Determines Performance Gap Index of Healthcare in Gujarat?," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-05-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mette Ejrnes & Karl Gunnar Persson, 2014. "Fertility Responses to Expectations of Child Mortality in a Tuscan Village 1700-1913: A Micro-Data Approach," Discussion Papers 14-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jesse Margolis & Jason Hockenberry & Michael Grossman & Shin-Yi Chou, 2014. "Moral Hazard and Less Invasive Medical Treatment for Coronary Artery Disease: The Case of Cigarette Smoking," NBER Working Papers 20373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2014. "Unleashing the Power of Big Data for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Research: Main Points of the OECD Expert Consultation on Unlocking Global Collaboration to Accelerate Innovation for Alzheimer's D," OECD Digital Economy Papers 233, OECD Publishing.
- Ahn, Thomas & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2014. "The Short-Run Impacts of Connecticut’s Paid Sick Leave Legislation," MPRA Paper 57885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrik Schmitz & Magdalena Stroka, 2014. "Do Elderly Choose Nursing Homes by Quality, Price or Location?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0495, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Chris Dawson & Michail Veliziotis & Gail Pacheco & Don J Webber, 2014. "Is temporary employment a cause or consequence of poor mental health?," Working Papers 20141409, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- World Bank, 2013. "Maternal Health Out-of-Pocket Expenditure and Service Readiness in Lao PDR : Evidence for the National Free Maternal and Child Health Policy from a Household and Health Center Survey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16742, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Maternal Health, Child Health and Nutrition in Lao PDR : Evidence from a Household Survey in Six Central and Southern Provinces," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16982, The World Bank.