Report NEP-HEA-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KESSELS, Roselinde & ERREYGERS, Guido, 2014. "A unified structural equation modeling approach for the decomposition of rank-dependent indicators of socioeconomic inequality of health," Working Papers 2014013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Antonios Proestakisy & Pablo Branas-Garza & Praveen Kujal, 2014. "Self discrimination: A field experiment on obesity," Working Papers 14-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani, 2014. "The Effect of Local Area Crime on Mental Health," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1428, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Elise Coudin & Anne Pla & Anne-Laure Samson, 2014. "GPs' Response to Price Regulation : Evidence from a Nationwide French Reform," Working Papers 2014-14, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13753 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan C. Monheit & Irina Grafova & Rizie Kumar, 2014. "How Does Family Health Care Use Respond to Economic Shocks? Realized and Anticipated Effects," NBER Working Papers 20348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Geruso & Thomas G. McGuire, 2014. "Tradeoffs in the Design of Health Plan Payment Systems: Fit, Power and Balance," NBER Working Papers 20359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carrieri, V. & Wuebker, A., 2014. "Does the letter matter (and for everyone)? Quasi-experimental evidence on the effects of home invitation on mammography uptake," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang, 2014. "Rational Addictive Behavior under Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 14/12, Department of Economics, University of York.