Report NEP-HEA-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William M. Tierney, 2011. "Electronic Health Records: Delivering the Right Information to the Right Health Care Providers at the Right Time," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 44, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Mikko Myrskylä & Andrew T. Fenelon, 2011. "Maternal age and offspring adult health: evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Labor Complementarities and Health in the Agricultural Household," Working Papers 996, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Healthcare Choices, Information and Health Outcomes," Working Papers 994, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Labor Supply, Schooling and the Returns to Healthcare in Tanzania," Working Papers 995, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kooreman, Peter & Baars, Erik W., 2011. "Patients Whose GP Knows Complementary Medicine Tend to Have Lower Costs and Live Longer," IZA Discussion Papers 5753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilia Del Bono & Marco Francesconi & Nicky Best, 2011. "Health Information and Health Outcomes: An Application of the Regression Discontinuity Design to the 1995 UK Contraceptive Pill Scare Case," Economics Discussion Papers 696, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Cipollone, Piero & Rosolia, Alfonso, 2011. "Schooling and youth mortality : learning from a mass military exemption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5680, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary A. Burke & Frank W. Heiland, 2011. "Explaining gender-specific racial differences in obesity using biased self-reports of food intake," Working Papers 11-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Humphreys, Brad & McLeod, Logan & Ruseski, Jane, 2011. "Physical Activity and Health Outcome: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 2011-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Bloom & Stephen Dorgan & Rebecca Homkes & Dennis Layton & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2011. "In brief: Hospital performance: the impact of good management," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 330, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Frenda, Antonio, 2010. "Statistical analysis of accidents at work in the international context," MPRA Paper 31348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman, 2011. "Disability in Belgium: There is More than Meets the Eye," NBER Working Papers 17114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:ctcres:2055826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore