Report NEP-HEA-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2010. "The socioeconomic gradient of obesity in Ireland," Working Papers 201029, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2010. "Living standards and mortality since the Middle Ages," Working Papers 201026, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00523370_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 0/09. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," Diskussionsschriften dp1013, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa & María Repolles, 2010. "Time discounting (d) and pain anticipation: Experimental evidence," ThE Papers 10/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Montanari, Ingalill & Nelson, Kenneth, 2010. "Health Care Developments in EU Member States: Regressing Trensds and Institutional Similarity?," Arbetsrapport 2010:7, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Andreassen Leif & Kornstad Tom, 2010. "What determines transitions to sick leave?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201012, University of Turin.
- Mario Garcia-Molina & Liliana Alejandra Chicaiza & Oscar Gamboa, 2010. "Cost-effectiveness of CT, EUS and PET/CT in Evaluating Patients with Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007570, UN - RCE - CID.
- Sparrow, R.A. & Pradhan, M.P. & Kruse, I., 2009. "Marginal benefit incidence of public health spending: evidence from Indonesian sub-national data," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18706, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grimm, M., 2010. "Does inequality in health impede growth?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19426, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Lord, Janet & Posarac, Aleksandra & Nicoli, Marco & Peffley, Karen & Mcclain-Nhlapo, Charlotte & Keogh, Mary, 2010. "Disability and international cooperation and development : a review of policies and practices," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 56092, The World Bank.
- Jens Hagen & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Orphanhood and Critical Periods in Children’s Human Capital Formation: Long-Run Evidence from North-Western Tanzania," Kiel Working Papers 1649, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Meier, H., 2010. "Health Satisfaction and Energy Spending," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1053, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Halicioglu, Ferda & Andrés, Antonio R., 2010. "Determinants of Suicides in Denmark: Evidence from Time Series Data," MPRA Paper 24980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuyu Chen & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2010. "Does Health Insurance Coverage Lead to Better Health and Educational Outcomes? Evidence from Rural China," NBER Working Papers 16417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.