Report NEP-HEA-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Jan Goebel & Jürgen Schupp & Ulman Lindenberger & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Where People Live and Die Makes a Difference: Individual and Geographic Disparities in Well-Being Progression at the End of Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 287, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Silke Anger & Michael Kvasnicka & Thomas Siedler, 2010. "One Last Puff?: Public Smoking Bans and Smoking Behavior," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 289, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Johanna Etner & Sandrine Spaeter, 2010. "The impact of ambiguity on health prevention and insurance," Working Papers of BETA 2010-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2010. "Does Education Reduce the Risk of Hypertension? Estimating the Biomarker Effect of Compulsory Schooling in England," IZA Discussion Papers 4847, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eliason, Marcus & Ohlsson, Henry, 2010. "Timing of death and the repeal of the Swedish inheritance tax," Working Paper Series 2010:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Vadovic, Radovan, 2010. "Mandatory Sick Pay Provision: A Labor Market Experiment," Working Papers 0498, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2010. "Size of economic activity and occurrence of fatal traffic accidents: a count panel data analysis on Fukuoka prefecture in Japan," Discussion Papers 41, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1218 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:349 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Comparison of long-term changes in teenage body mass index between urban and other areas in Japan from 1986 to 2003," MPRA Paper 21798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Effects of Female Labor Participation and Marital Status on Smoking Behavior in Japan," MPRA Paper 21789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Harris & Roderick Floud & Robert W. Fogel & Sok Chul Hong, 2010. "Diet, Health and Work Intensity in England and Wales, 1700-1914," NBER Working Papers 15875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Frank & Thomas G. McGuire, 2010. "Mental Health Treatment and Criminal Justice Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 15858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Emily Greene Owens, 2010. "One for the Road: Public Transportation, Alcohol Consumption, and Intoxicated Driving," NBER Working Papers 15872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shu Wen Ng & Edward C. Norton & David K. Guilkey & Barry M. Popkin, 2010. "Estimation of a Dynamic Model of Weight," NBER Working Papers 15864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Komlos & Marek Brabec, 2010. "The Trend of Mean BMI Values of US Adults, Birth Cohorts 1882-1986 Indicates that the Obesity Epidemic Began Earlier than Hitherto Thought," NBER Working Papers 15862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & Samuel A. Kleiner, 2010. "Do Strikes Kill? Evidence from New York State," NBER Working Papers 15855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.