Report NEP-HEA-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Merehau Cindy Mervin & Sukhan Jackson, 2009. "How can we improve waiting time for elective surgery in Australian public hospitals?," Discussion Papers Series 387, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2008. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," CHILD Working Papers wp01_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Lundborg, Petter & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2009. "Obesity and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the British NCDS," IZA Discussion Papers 4099, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Greve, Jane, 2009. "Overweight and Obesity and the Demand for Primary Physician Care," IZA Discussion Papers 4098, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ciro Avitabile, 2009. "Advantageous Selection in the Private Hospital Insurance Market in Europe: Evidence on the Role of Education and Cognitive Ability," CSEF Working Papers 221, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Feb 2010.
- Finlay, Jocelyn E., 2009. "Fertility response to natural disasters : the case of three high mortality earthquakes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4883, The World Bank.
- Zeynep Or & Thomas Renaud, 2009. "Activity based payment in hospitals: Principles and issues drawn from the economic literature and country experiences," Working Papers DT23, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Chris Ryan & Ana Sartbayeva, 2009. "Taking Chances: The Effect of Growing Up on Welfare on the Risky Behaviour of Young People," CEPR Discussion Papers 604, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2008. "Supersizing Supercenters? The Impact of Wal-Mart Supercenters on Body Mass Index and Obesity," UNCG Economics Working Papers 09-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Maryse Gadreau & Yves Arrighi & Yann Videau & Bruno Ventelou, 2009. "Disentangling extrinsic and intrinsic motivations: the case of French GPs dealing with prevention," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-15, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Item repec:upj:weupjo:09-149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marvasti, Akbar, 2008. "Occupational Safety and English Language Proficiency," MPRA Paper 14490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2009. "Gender Roles and Medical Progress," NBER Working Papers 14873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Skinner & Douglas Staiger, 2009. "Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 14865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.