Report NEP-HEA-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steffen Reinhold & Hendrik Jürges, 2009. "Parental Income and Child Health in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 871, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00371825_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhigang Feng, 2009. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Alternative Reforms to the Health Insurance System in the U.S," Working Papers 0908, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Jarl, Johan & Gerdtham, Ulf-G, 2009. "Wage Penalty of Abstinence and Wage Premium of Drinking - A misclassification bias due to pooling of drinking groups?," Working Papers 2009:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Rie Fujisawa & Francesca Colombo, 2009. "The Long-Term Care Workforce: Overview and Strategies to Adapt Supply to a Growing Demand," OECD Health Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Franco Sassi & Marion Devaux & Michele Cecchini & Elena Rusticelli, 2009. "The Obesity Epidemic: Analysis of Past and Projected Future Trends in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Elisenda Rentería & Cassio M. Turra, 2009. "Measuring educational differences in mortality among women living in highly unequal societies with defective data: the case of Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td348, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jack, William & Lewis, Maureen, 2009. "Health investments and economic growth : macroeconomic evidence and microeconomic foundations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4877, The World Bank.
- Irina Denisova, 2009. "Mortality in Russia: Microanalysis," Working Papers w0128, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Chakroun, Mohamed, 2009. "Health care expenditure and GDP: An international panel smooth transition approach," MPRA Paper 14322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Aranovich & Jay Bhattacharya & Alan M. Garber & Thomas E. MaCurdy, 2009. "Coping with Chronic Disease? Chronic Disease and Disability in Elderly American Population 1982-1999," NBER Working Papers 14811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Alan C. Monheit, 2009. "Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance and the Promise of Health Insurance Reform," NBER Working Papers 14839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Mahal & Brendan O'Flaherty & David E. Bloom, 2009. "Needle Sharing and HIV Transmission: A Model with Markets and Purposive Behavior," NBER Working Papers 14823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.