Report NEP-HEA-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- W.J. Willemse & R. Kaas, 2007. "Rational reconstruction of frailty-based mortality models by a generalisation of Gompertz' law of mortality," DNB Working Papers 135, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Granlund, David & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Consumer Information and Pharmaceutical Prices: Theory and Evidence," Umeå Economic Studies 709, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jody Schimmel, 2006. "Men With Health Insurance and the Women Who Love Them: the Effect of a Husband's Retirement on His Wife's Health Insurance Coverage," Working Papers wp131, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman, 2006. "The Impact of Health Insurance Availability on Retirement Decision Reversals," Working Papers wp137, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2006. "Social Security Privatization with Income-Mortality Correlation," Working Papers wp140, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Wolfram Horneff & Raimond Maurer & Michael Stamos, 2006. "Life-Cycle Asset Allocation with Annuity Markets: Is Longevity Insurance a Good Deal?," Working Papers wp146, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Richard Burkhauser & John Cawley, 2006. "The Importance of Objective Health Measures in Predicting Early Receipt of Social Security Benefits: The Case of Fatness," Working Papers wp148, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Purvi Sevak & Lina Walker, 2007. "The Responsiveness of Private Savings to Medicaid Long Term Care Policies," Working Papers wp150, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2007. "Malaria and Primary Education: A cross-country analysis on primary repetition and completion rates," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mark V. Pauly & Fredric E. Blavin, 2007. "Value Based Cost Sharing Meets the Theory of Moral Hazard: Medical Effectiveness in Insurance Benefits Design," NBER Working Papers 13044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Carpenter & Philip J. Cook, 2007. "Cigarette Taxes and Youth Smoking: New Evidence from National, State, & Local Youth Risk Behavior Surveys," NBER Working Papers 13046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Oster, 2007. "HIV and Sexual Behavior Change: Why Not Africa?," NBER Working Papers 13049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Galiano, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul J. & Martinez, Sebastian & Titiunik, Rocio, 2007. "Housing, health, and happiness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4214, The World Bank.
- Estache, Antonio & Gonzalez, Marianela & Trujillo,Lourdes, 2007. "Government expenditures on education, health, and infrastructure : a naive look at levels, outcomes, and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4219, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Murtin & Federica Marzo, 2007. "HIV/AIDS and Poverty in South Africa: a Bayesian Estimation," Cahiers de recherche 07-08, Departement d'Ã©conomique de l'Ã‰cole de gestion Ã l'UniversitÃ© de Sherbrooke.
- David Wildasin & James Marton, 2007. "Medicaid Expenditures and State Budgets: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 2007-04, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2007. "Does Health cause Schooling or Does Schooling cause Health?," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) e01/2007, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).